chapter2

Was New fresh morning...
Sana got up early rather will say didn't sleep at all that whole night..the night seemed to be never ending for her still was super excited and nervous at the same tym as it was her very first day of shoot and she almost knew nothing about it..
.
.
Mahi dropped her to the flimcity advising her all do's and don'ts...🙌
..

Sana :hiii...

Spotgirl:hello ma'am there's the vanity and vikas sir is waiting there for u..
And showed her the way to the vanity..

Sana: hello vikas..

Vikas:hii sana kaise ho??!

Sana :mai toh badiya...pr akeli hi shoot karugi matlb mujhe koi problem nhi hai pr ....

Vikas (cutted her): nhi nhi smiling sab aate hi hoge as u know it's ur first day of shoot toh i thought to talk uh first then we'll go meet rest of the cast of the show what say...

Sana :mil liye mujhse chalo ab baki sabse milte hai in a excited tone..

Vikas was happy and amushed at the same tym seeing her soo cheerful..

So they went towards the set where rest of the cast was seating...

Vikas: guy's meet this is...

Sana: hii I'm shehnaaz gill  new  actor uh all have been waiting for..

Everyone stared at her ...

She smiled and bounced back saying achha wait nhi kr rahe the koe na  pr ab aa gyi hu toh hii toh bol hi skte ho..

(Everyone started laughing 😂😂😂)

Kunal:  hi I'm Kunal basin...
Nd one by one everyone started introducing themselves...

.
.
.then arrival of the king 

The Sidharth Shukla..

Who without wasting any tym vikas if all these things are done can start with the shoot..

To which vikas agreed

.
Sid: (looking at sana) Who's she??!

Spotboy: New face hai sir 

Sid: Alright..!!!!
To his assumption the shoot is going to last long today as she is new will take lot's of retake...and was already pissed thinking same...
.
Vikas : sana are u ready it's ur solo shot now..

Sana:(INa nervous tone) vikas gave her a smile of comfort she took it as a sign of believe and said yes Already
...

Director: action,,,,.....!!!!!!

The scene just went in a flow sap....sap ....sap....in one take ..... Lasting for 8min...
.
Director:cuttt.... Brilliant girl good job..

Sana: all  smiling haaye mai toh chaa gyi...😍😍😍😍

Well done shehnaaz it was great having uh in my show though for 1 day only but was great to have uhh ...
Will meet uh as u have already singed the dailt soap with my production and the set just beside this one...

Sana:
ha ha bilkul thankyou vikas for everything uh have been doing for me .....will see uh tomorrow at the first day meet-up of our next show..

Vikas:sure cutiee..❤️
Director:next shot Sidharth??!!
Spot call me soon!!!

Spot :knock knock

Sid:yes ..??!!

Spot :sir shot ready hai...

Sid :itne jaldi vo new ladki ka ho gaya??;

Spot: haa sir kya mast actor hai jitni achhi dikhti hai na utni mast acting b krti hai..!!!!

Sid:bas bas I'm coming..!!!

Sid gave his shot nd was waiting for next set-up and could only hear praises from everyone for the new girl .....that how in one take she gave the long 8min solo shot...nd was impressed...but ignored