chapter 16 continue..

Sana was scared inside...
Sid: jay kab aa raha hai??!!
Sana: parso...??!!
Sid:aur to shift kab ho rahi hai..!!!
Sana: tym lagega nah... actually vo flat jiska hai vo bahar hai kuch tym k liye toh formalities pending hai..?!!
Sid: then mahi aur jay k saath rahegi..!!
Sana: nhi...achha nhi lagta hai..
Sid: vahi bilkul nhi lagta
Sana: hotel mai rahugi jab tak flat ka nahi ho jata nxt week tak sab formality ho hi jayegi..
Sid: haa better..but mahi..!!
Sana: usko samjha diya hai maine sahi se..!!
Sid: good..!!
Sana: pr ye tu kaha ke aaya baato baato me dhyaan hi nhi pada...
Sid: seaside ...!!
Sana: Haan pr q ghar drop kr raha tha nah..
Sid: revenge revenge...
Sana: tu pagal hai..
Sid: haa bohot..bahar jaane ki sochna b mat bohot andhera hai aur lights b nhi hai...
Sana: (looking at Sid helplessly...)ab kya..
Sid: kya jo kr rhi thi vo kr ab...
Sana: kuch b toh nahi kr rhhiii thi...,,!!?!!
Sid: achha beta...hold her wrist lower his seat and pull her closer she get's hurt as gear is in mid..she shouts
Sana: amm lag gyi..and makes kiddish expression pretending to cry. ..
Sid: achha aaja idhar dkh lu mai ..aaja idhar..
And make seat on his lap..!!
Sana: locks her hand on his neck...puts her both the legs on the seat she was seating on and make herself comfortable on his lap..
He subconsciously put his hand over her waist and pull her closer leaving no gap in between them...
Sid: now...
Sana: kisses his forehead  then  eyes...then chicks both one by one left then right....
Them jawline with series of small kisses... making his body heat ...he opned eyes and met into hers ....
And he pulled him with all force into a passionate kiss...

Maybe time stopped when his lips met hers, but the flutter only intensified. Sana's heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. She could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth, how addictively he invaded all her senses.

It still wasn’t clear if she dreamed this moment to life, but there was raw emotion in the way his fingers curled around hers. Sidharth kept his eyes half open, sneaking a guilty peek at her every time he came back for air, just to make sure this wasn’t a product of his imagination.

He wasn’t sure if nature rooted for this moment or if his mind tricked him into a perfect present, but every breath he took smelled like jasmine and for the first time since he’d known himself, he didn’t feel shy. If anything, the warm feeling of her breath, although destabilizing, was inviting. This time around he draped both arms around sana's small frame and met her lips again halfway..

This tym sana was more comfortable and loving his evey touch....
He broke the kiss...
Sana was breathing heavily...!!!
Sana: le liya revenge..!!!
Sid: revenge nhi tha...
Sana: jo b tha sahi tha...
Sid cupped her face and kissed her forehead..in return she gave a quick peck on his lips..
Sana: ab uthne mai help kr...mujhe seat pr vapas jana hai...
Sid: aise b drive kr skta hu...??!!
Sana: blushed tu pagal ho gaya hai..!!
Sid: hmm fyn get up will drop uh kal shoot b hai...!!
.
.this was continued part of previous one...hope uh enjoy
Khush kou_chakraborty
T

his girl is first to ask update always❤️