chapter 10

Sid: doctor can we take her home??!

Doc: yes uh can....plz take care note she doesn't get stressed don't try to recall the incident ...keep her happy...
Medicine on tym and yeah she'll be fyn with tym still agar kuch hota hai that's my number....
Sid: thanks...
.
.
Vikas driving car...,,,while sana right from the hospital still holding his arm in similar position and have placed her head on his shoulder...

Sid:(looking at her): sana??!!
Sana: hmm..
Sid: sab thik hai...aur tu bhi jada soch mat...
Sana : hmm...
Vikas : give her tym she'll...
Sid: i know...!!!
.
.
. ringing bell....Mahi opens the door..
Mahi:....sana..hhh..!!!!tu thik hai tuje call uthane ko kya hua hah..kitne call kiye...(a tear rolled down)...kam mai thoda busy the baat nhi ho payi kuch dino se thik se iska mtlb mera phn pick nhi karegi...and almost started crying...!!!
.
Sana: Maine kuch galat....nhi...kiyaa naa mahi tu janti hai naahhh....

Mahi: was shocked for a moment then hugged her tightly...bilkul nhi bilkul bhi nhi...as if ahe got answers to all her questions..
Sana hugged her backed saying tune hi toh sambhala hai mujhe tujse naraj hokr kaha jaugi...!!!
.
While she noticed vikas and Sid witnessing this intense interaction and said..
Mahi: vikas Sidharth plz come in.. I'll just make her sleep inside and come back... Sidharth plz make urself comfortable it's been long we met and took sana inside while Sidharth noded in yess..!!.
.
Mahi comeback after a while...
.
Mahi: thank you soo much I'm really very thankful that you Guy's helped and brought her here...

Vikas: she also means something to us actually very much to us... it's a frnds thing..!!

Sid: mahi is there something striking her again and again bcoz how far i know her ....she's not a kind of girl who will break that easy though the incident was embarassing But nothing happened much was handeled pre handed she got mobbed by 3 drunken men's but they left away in a minute as someone saw them her reaction was for something else...

Mahi: was shocked at first...then resassembeled her word's saying she had a panick attack remembering something when this thing happened...

Sid: we know that but what's the thing??!(with curiosity and the care filled all over his eyes...!!)

Mahi: actually we were in junior college and as usual she had great fan following among guy's we were in girl's College as our parents are kind of strict...and there was boy's college at 1 km away... but we had our annual fest together and every Friday there used to be a holy cross where all college students used to come to enjoy their weekend it was late that day we where about to leave for our hostel while coming we saw 3-4 men's chasing a senior college girl we all ran back but sana ..,,she went towards them and started shouting hearing her that guy's left that girl but that girl without thinking for a second what will happen with sana ran away and those guy's shifted to sana closing her mouth for almost 3min so that no one can hear her voice...this all was very tough for a gutsy but innoy girl to take mentally and emotionally both...those guy's warned her not to spill a bit or else will tell his father all wrong.... everybody knew who shehnaaz's father is as he was politically active..!!
But by that tym she fainted...due to lack of breathe nd that guy's left too they never hurted her because they knew who they have to face her father....when we found her missing we came back and saw her on ground we brought her to hostel without any notice ....when she came to senses she was only blabbering on thing......maine kuch galat nhi kiya..i didn't do anything wrong.....she was completely restless....but with tym came back to sense and told me everything ..i suggested her to tell thing's to her father but she denied saying agar papa ko bta diya toh vo kabhi mujhe bahar rehke meri dreams purey karne nhi dege aur jald hi shaadi b kara dege aur unn ladko ki shakal b nhi dkhi maine...but this thing as she didn't share to anybody turned into a nightmare and whenever she face something similar she gets panick attack ....and it's difficult to handle her...
.
Listining to mahi vikas was in tears thinking now i know why she respect her work and people related to same with so much respect cause she suffered to reach here...
While Sid was in his own thoughts remembering the incident when she was telling how afraid she is of standing alone in dark night...and how the tear rolled her eyes talking about how she never travelled alone and

Suddenly a voice broke trio's thoughts at once it was sana...,,
Sana: sidharthhhhh....
Sid ran towards the room holded her into his arm gently stroking over her hair's....
Sid: sana kya ho gaya tujhe haah??!!
Hume aisi sana nhi pasand roti hue...
Mahi: haa bilkul bhi nhi pasand..
Vikas: hume humari hasti khelti sana chahiye varna hum chale...
Hearing to vikas sana holded Sid more tightly...
Sana: nahi mai thik ho jaugi...lekin tu mujhe chod k nhi jaayega...nhi jaayega na kabhi...??!!(looked straight into sid's eye's with all hope and that moisture in her eyes was saying it all loudd plzzzd don't leave meee i don't want to be alone..)
Sid as if heard what her silent eye's spoke...
Sid: u r not alone we all are here for uhh..aur koe nhi jata tumhe chod k samjhi...!!!
Vikas: meri koi value hi nhi hai!!?!
Sana: teri sabse jada hai aa idhar and hugged him ...saying thanks tum dono ka jo mujhe yaha le aaye ...mai na thodi darr gyi thi raat ho gyi thi nah..aur vo kamine se ladke mujhe aur dara gaye pr ab mai thik hu...thank you sidharthhhh.... thank you vikas....!!!

All three were Amazed seeing the way she is trying to show how strong she is but all three knew the truth how weak she must be feeling....!!!!

Vikas: koi baat nhi tu thik hai bas...
Sana: smiled...aur sorry vo maine tuje pareshan kr diya nah hospital se ghar tak...pr mai ...
Sid: it's alright shehnaaz abhi jada socho mat take rest we'll see uhh tomorrow.. okay..take care..
Sana: mtlb tu mujhse kal milne aayega..!!!!
He smiled back and vikas and Sid left ...mahi went to leave them..
Sid: mahi plz do not tell her that uh told us everything ...this will effect our bond with her ...
Vikas: and also we don't want her to feel weak..uh too avoid talking about the incident now and then both keep it normal this will give her strength to buckle up and get back to normal ..
Mahi: I'm glad she got such good friends in you two now i can relax from my side..thanks a ton...
.
..both left waving a bye...!!!

Nxt update soon....

vote kr dena agar pasand aa raha ho...!!!!
Nd comments tooo if you r liking it...!!!