chapter 16

Everyone ready to leave for mumbai...
Vikas: is everyone here..
Mahi: yesss...
Kunal:yup..
Vikas : okay so let's leave...
..all these while sana was all quite ...
Sid was observing her from a distance...
Sid in his mind: does she feel what she did was a mistake last night..!!

At airport
..
Boarded.. everyone took there respective seats...
Mahi and sana seating together...
But Sid came..
Sid: mahi Kunal want's uh there he said he'll get bored seating along..
Mahi: haa mai chali jaati hu vaise b ye bore kr rhi hai...tu yaha baith jaa...
Sid: hmm..
Mahi went to seat along with Kunal..
Kunal: tu yaha..??!
Mahi: tune hi toh Sid se bola..!!
Kunal; maine...,,,,??!! Haha maine hi bola..(he covered saying soo..)
.
.
Sana was looking out of the window..
Sid: shehnaaz suno meri baat agar tumhe kaal jo hua vo mistake lagti h...
Sana gave death stare. ,,,
Sid:okay and kept mum..dar gaye shuklaji..!!
Taking a long breathe..
Sana: tune socha b kaise ..mistake.... pagal hai tu..??!! kiss sirf tune ki maine nhi ki kya ??!!
Then suddenly stopped and looked down out of embarassment..!!
Sid: haah..!! Kya boli tu firse bol..!!!!
Sana: chup ho jaa aur aage dkh...holded his arm and laid her head on his arm..
Sid adjusted himself accordingly..
!!
Sana continued speaking in the same position while Sid was listening peacefully...!!?!
Sana: samj na mera first  tym tha aur kar toh liya lekin fir tuje face krne se dar lagra tha...pr mai khush thi andar se aur hu bhi...
Sid: i understand take ur tym...nd relax...!!!
Both slept throughout the journey..!!!
.
.
.
Landed..
Everyone left for their respective homes...
Sid while surffing over his phn her manager....
M: sir??!
Sid: haa bolo..!!
M: sir their's the offer from music campany and they're trying to reach uh from long but bahar vacation pr the so i didn't bother uhh..!!
Sid: haa tell me what it is...
M: as uh already might  know the popularity of  SidNaaz together..abhi aap jb bahar bhi the tab b bcoz of a single pic together at airport  ur fan's trended in millons......they wanted to cast uh both in their new music vedio and it's leading campany..!!
Sid: have shehnaaz said something regarding..??!
M: it's a yes from her yesterday only they had a talk..!!!
Sid: okay I'll tell u...
M:sir but soon the shooting will start tomorrow by evening...!!
Sid: ok..let me think and talk to them..!!
M: sir haa hi kehna plz I'm also huge fan of SidNaaz u both look really cute together...!!and all ur fan's will be really happy seeing u both together they're waiting from a long tym...
Sid: smiled.. let me see ok..!!!
.
.
Sid : had a meet with the producers and all and he was satisfied also his concern was sana being comfortable so he made sure all things goes well planned..!!
.
And guess what he said yes...
Sana calling Sid..
Sana: hello...tune haa keh di mai bohot khush hu... sacchii...!!
Sid: haa it's a good project with a beautiful voice the singer is really good i met him jst now...!!
Sana: haa meri baat hue thi bohot achha gana hai..!!
Sid: tune mujhe q nhi bataya..??!!
Sana: mai tere kam mai interfere nhi karna chahati thi vo tera decision hota tuje Krna hai ya nahi..!!!
Sid: was happy and suprised seeing talking her soo sensible..!!
Sid: hmm..
Sana: ab tune haa keh di hai toh bade maje aayege shoot pr..aaj set dkhne jana hai aur costumes bhi... excited..
Sid: I'll pick uh.!!!
Sana: sacchii...!!
Sid: haa baba..coming in an hour be ready...!!
.
.
Sid waiting down .. ringing her..
Sana: aa rhi hu baby 5 min..
Sid: last 10min se yehi bol rhe ho..
Sana: opening the door of the car aa gyi baby... I'm here..!!
Sid: late looking at her with full intensity..!!!
Sana: aise mat dkh mujhse control nhi hota hai fir...
Sid: kyaa...kyaa boli tum?!!
Sana: kuch nhi facing down  with a small smile...
Sid: hmm i got uhh...chale ab..!!
Sana: haa..!!!
.
.
.
Reach the set it was situated at the mid of "Madh Island..!!!"
A beautiful destination....!!!
One of the crew showed then the complete shooting destination..!!
Sana was all happy holding sid's hand moving along smiling and Sid was adoring her along with the destination..!!!
.
Disngner:Ma'am dress trials kar lete hai then u'll be free for today...
Sana: sure... Sidharth mai ..
Sid: haa go be careful...,,
Sana: haa and smiled back...
.
.
.
Sana: wow this dress looks so beautiful....this saree... the night suit...the mini dress...the lehenga everything is soo beautiful...!!
I'll try one by one..
She completed all her trials and told the necessary to be done..!!
Last trail was the night suite..
She wore it and came out...and to her suprise Sid and the other diesigner were also there as sid's trial were done...
D2: girl uh look astonishingly hott..🔥
Sid: indeed..in a slow voice..!!
( It was similar to the one she wore when Sid saw her 1st the pink one but this was red..)
Sana: I'll change and come..
Sid: I'm waiting in the car come soon we r done...!!
Sana: hmm..
D1: ma'am aap aur Sid sir saath mai bohot achhe lagte ho..!!
Sana: smiled...thanks..!?
.
Sana : tuje pta hai vo designer keh rhi thi ki tu aur mai saath mai bohot achhe lagte hai....
Sid: hmm..
Sana: aur tuje pta hai jab hum gia me the tab apne liye trend bhi hua tha...
Sid: hmm.
Sana; staring at him... continuously..!!
Sana: Sidharth..
Sid: hmm??!!
Sana: yeh windows se bahar dikhta hai kya..
Sid: nhi...!!
Sana: hmm..!!
Sid: aise q pucha tune..??!!
Sana: aisehi..!!!tuje pta hai sab bohot excited hai hum dono ko saath kam krta dkhne k liye..
Sid: hmmm..
Sana:( hmm..hmm..k bache ko mai btatihu...)
She faced him resting towards the door comfortably and removed her heels looking at him giving a seductive look... Placed her both legs on his lap as she was wearing a hotpant her attractive legs were all visible...!!!
Sid:( looking at her his breath was already warm..and heart beating a bit more faster..?!) Sana..?!!
Sana: hmm.. rubbing her foot over the other..!!
Sid: baby mat kr main road pr hai..
Sana; pta hai pr tune hi toh kaha windows se nhi dokhta hai aur vaise bhi tu  gadi nhi rokh skta ye teri problem hai...!!?
Sid: gave her look as if she is smarter then i thought...!!
Sana smiled and lifted her legs from his lap and slowly moved near him touching her finger over his neck.. sensually moving it towards his lips and moving her body more closer trust me it was unresistable for Sidharth to control...Further...!!
His breath was heavier by she was moving inches by inches  closer to his lips...he was all prepared to kiss her still looking ahead concentrating to drive...the road was vacant still he can't stop...she made teasing look at left there and there and went back to her seat..
Sidharth took a deep breath but was unsatisfied..!!!
Sana: driving or concentrate kr main road hai...
Sid: knew it aisa ho hi nhi skta tha ki sana will inciate a kiss that too when she trys to be bold but is very shy....nd this all she did just to take revenge from him for not answering her excited questions properly...he smiled this girl really check by controlling power but i love it...
Sana: Haas kya raha hai aage se jawab thik se nhi diya nah tu dkh..
Sid: uh think I'll let go uh soo easily uh wait and watch...!!!