He's The Man of My Dreams... And I'm His Gemstone. - Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I woke up and rushed over to the wardrobe, while trying my best not to wake the girls. I needed to clear my head for a bit. It was 7 o'clock; good I had plenty of time. The girls weren't going to get up until, at the earliest 12. After I had washed, I quickly pulled on my hoodie and jeans. Before heading out the door I decided to leave a note. It read 'Gone to the shop, shouldn't be long. Getting Credit. Shaph.' I grabbed my purse and bolted out of the door.

    I was on my way out of the shop and I bumped into someone. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry." I said blushing. That was when I saw who it was and he flashed his amazing smile. "No, it's my fault Sapphire. I should have been looking." He said. I was lost for words I didn't expect to see him so soon after last night. And I wasn't dressed to impress either. "What brings you out so early?" He asked smiling. "Well, I decided to go for a walk and, I ended up here." I said smiling back at him. "What about you?" He was so beautiful, it was unbelievable. "I've just sorted some things out, the boys are coming round later." He grinned. "Cool. Well I better be off." I said with a small smile and began walking away. He run up behind me and grabbed my wrist, "Do you really have to go?" He asked with pleading eyes. "Well, Becca and Kinza are round mind and..." I started. "I'm sure they can look after themselves for half hour, let me buy you a coffee." He insisted, so I agreed and we walked slowly to Starbucks.

    We sat on the table closest to the door and I placed my drink on the table. "How is your back today then?" He asked me nicely with a hint of that brilliant smile on his face. "It hurts, obviously. But I suppose its better." But it was nowhere near a bit better; it still hurt as much as it did last night maybe even more. "Thank you, again though." I could not thank him enough for what he did, I was so grateful. "You don't have to thank me. I'm just glad I came across it." He said with a frown. I didn't want to think about it so I quickly changed the subject. "So, How come I haven't seen you around before?" I asked, I had lived here all my life and I was pretty if I had seen him I would never of forgotten him. "Just moved here, the boys and I decided we wanted to live closer together. So we chose the place that wouldn't be too far from all our houses." He laughed. His laugh was so cute. He just kept getting better.

    When we left Starbucks he offered to walk me home, so I accepted, naturally. He was a really nice guy and he was really hot. And that you didn't see often. While we walked he grabbed my hand and entwined his fingers with mine. It was a shock but it was nice as the same time. We talked about his reasons for moving here, other than the boys. And I finally found out his age, he was 16. And he shared his house with someone named Louis, who was away with his family at the moment. We got to my door and said goodbye. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to him. Then his lips met mine for a deep, passionate kiss. I walked through the door and watched him walk away through the door pane. Once he was out of sight I sunk to the ground, smiling.