He's The Man of My Dreams... And I'm His Gemstone - Chapter 10

Chapter 10!

I walked into the living room and plonked myself on the seat in the far corner of the room. "Where have you been all this time then, Sapphire?" My mother asked with a smile. "Out." I said being completely unsocial, but I just wanted to have Harry here, wrapping his arms around me. "I went to the cinema." I decided to add on, before she went on a rampage. "What did you watch?" She asked raising her brows. She clearly didn't believe me. "Some boring chick flick, forgot the name." I sighed. By the look of my mothers face she still didn't believe me. "With who?" she said pushing me further. "Becca, Kinza and a few guys." I said, not really wanting to tell her about Harry but knowing that she would go off on one if she ever found out. "And who were these boys?" She asked me again raising her eyebrows. "Just some guys, new to town. We met them and we got talking and that." I replied, I was getting really bored of this interrogation. "These guys didn't happen to include the one I seen you kissing outside did they?" She said. Shit, she seen me a harry. I hesitated for a while, but then finally gave in, she would have to know about us soon. "Yes." I sighed. "He was one of the guys." She laughed, I was not expecting that. "What's he like?" She asked with a smile.

    I ran upstairs. That conversation with my mum had been really chilled, which was a completely different side of mum I was used to. Yeah, my mum was cool. She let me do what ever, but she was never that cool about things involving guys. We had been able to have a civilised convo about Harry. What he was like. How we met, which I sort of lied about but only a little. And I even told her how I felt about him. It surprised me completely. But now Harry was welcome round here any time. Which was great, because my mum was out a lot of the time. Nearly always. So we would be alone, a lot. I looked at the time. It was 10, so I decided to get into my PJ's and jump into bed. Harry woke up early, so I would need to aswell.

    The sunlight streamed through my window. I sat up rubbing my eyes and grabbed my phone. A missed call from Becca. I rung her back. She picked up after two rings. "Sapphire, I'm coming over now." She said and hung up. "Great." I muttered. And jumped out of bed. I walked over to the wardrobe, even though most of my clothes were pilled on the floor. I wasn't exactly the tidiest person. I rumaged through the clothes pilled at the bottom of the wardrobe. After 5 minutes of looking I finally found my cute hot pink tee and my black skinnys. I pulled them on and rushed over to the mirror and applied my foundation and mascara. I figured I didn't need to apply too much as I wasn't going anywhere special. I quickly put the brush through my hair and left it down. I loved my red wavy locks, they were probably the only thing about me that I liked. I wasn't content with any other aspect of myself.

    Becca strolled into my bedroom and plonked herself on my bed. "Didn't hear the door." I said. "Well, I didn't really see the point of knocking or whatever. The door was open so I just walked in." She laughed. I was used to her coming in without me getting the door, I mean everyone did that when it came to my house. But it was weird of her not to knock, but I didn't really mind. "Okay." I smiled and sat down on the bed next to her. "What was so important that you needed to rush over." I asked her curiously. "Does there have to be something important, Saph? can't a girl come and visit her bestie just to spend time with her?" She asked smiling. I wasn't entirely convinced. I looked at her. "The real reason would be nice Bec?" I said with a small smile. She sighed. "Okay, so my mother kicked me out!" She half-shouted. "So apparently I was in too late last night, you know spending time with Niall and that. And the mother reckons it is happening too much lately. So she kicked me out saying 'if you don't want to live here then go' so i did, this morning. I packed a few things, they are in the hall and I am now living here." She said. I was shocked, but she did tend to stay out just a bit too late. "Well I'm hoping you will let me stay." She said inturupting my thoughts. I looked at her again to find her staring back at me with her puppy dog eyes. "Yes. Okay" I said sighing. "Yay!" She shouted jumping up and down. "I really love you right now, I mean I did before but now I have an undying love for you, I could seriously kiss you right now." She said hugging me with a massive smile planted on her face. "Hugging is fine." I said laughing. She finally calmed down and asked what I had planned.