He's The Man of My Dreams... And I'm His Gemstone. - Chapter 9

Chapter 9!

"Harry!" Louis Shouted up the stairs. I wondered how long we must of stayed there lying on the bed just talking about nothing in particular, with the great kissing moments pur into that time too. We sat up and Harry pulled me up off the bed. "Your home early." He shouted while we made our way downstairs. "Nope. Been gone a while." He said smiling. Then Louis' eyes darted to the kitchen door as a small but thin, dark headed girl with glistening skin walked in. She walked right up to him and gave him a kiss. "Sapphire, this is Laura. Laura, this is Sapphire." He said introducing us. "Hey." We chorused as she headed back out to the kitchen after smiling at me. "She has had a long flight. She is very tired so I don't suppose she is in the mood to talk." He said with an apologetic tone in his voice. "Nah, She seemed nice enough. But I totally understand." I said smiling. "Right. I best go have a lye down with her or I'll be in for a hiding." He laughed. "Oi." She said while walking back through. "Ohh, and Sapphire nice to me you." She smiled. She did look tired, but somehow still managed to look beautiful. Then she headed up the stairs following Louis.

    "Alone again." Harry smiled that smile that took my breathe away every time. He caressed my cheek and leaned in to kiss me, the kiss only lasted a few seconds but it didn't matter how long our kisses lasted, every time he kissed me I lost my track of thought and all I could feel was the chemistry between us. There was clearly a spark, that I was hoping would last a life time. He pulled me close, I rested my head on his shoulder bone. It fit just right, like a puzzle piece. "I like our alone time." I said smiling. "Me too." He smiled. I couldn't see his smile but I knew it was there. A smile on a mouth that claimed me when they met mine for the first time. I searched for his lips and kissed them again, a long love filled kiss. I was beginning to fall in love with this guy. Before I met him, Before, I would of thought it was impossible to fall for a guy that you have known for such a short while. But now I can honestly say, it isn't.

    My phone buzzed, I fished it out of my pocket unwillingly pulling slightly away from Harry. A text from my mother. Trust her to want me home now. 'I will be home soon.' I typed into my keypad and pressed send. She looked out of the window, she didn't realise how dark it had acctually gotten. "You have to go." Harry said frowning. Which then made me unhappy, I didn't want to leave him. I never wanted to leave him, I wanted to stay with him. "Yeah." I said finally, still unwilling to leave his side. "Well... I will walk you home." He said with a small but still extremely cute smile. "You walk me home every time. You honestly don't need to." I said smiling at him. He smiled back. "I know I don't need to babe. But I want to." He said giving me a peck on the cheek. "I can't argue with that." I laughed kissing him back, this time on this lips. Cheek action wasn't enough of him for me, I needed more. He grabbed my hand and intwined his fingers with mine. And we walked out of the door.

    When we reached the end of my drive Harry grabbed my waist and pulled me close and slid his hand down my neck softly. He brushed his lips against the side of my cheek. All I could do was stare into his emerald green eyes and watch the way the moon light glistened off of them. It was beautiful, he was beautiful. He then kissed my lips softly while I slowly put my arms around his around his shoulders. "I don't want to leave you." I said frowning. He stroked my back softly. "I don't want you to go either." He said looking deep into my eyes. He kissed me gently, first on my forehead, then my nose. Finally his lips met mine. He kissed me wildly and passionatly. Like this kiss was telling me how much he really didn't want to leave my side. I could of stayed like this, kissing him this fiercely forever. But finally I pulled away, it was a challenge, but I did it. "Bye." I sighed frowning. He caressed my cheek and kissed my lips gently again. "Tomorrow." He said with a smile and walked away. I stared after him. He had only just walked out of sight and I already longed for his lips to meet mine again.