Ch.8

Laughter filled the room as Namjoon and Jin were fooling and continuously laughing

Laughter filled the room as Namjoon and Jin were fooling and continuously laughing. They were hanging out that day, both wanted to spend more time with each other, so Namjoon invited Jin over to hang out and discuss some things that needed to be dealt with.

"Hey, Namjoon, I'd like to invite you and Joy to come with me to the countryside. I'll be inviting others as well," Jin said as he looked his friend in the eye.

"Hmm, I don't know. If more people are coming I guess that won't be too bad, so sure we'll come," Namjoon said with a smile.

"Great. I'll have everything ready, don't worry your dimpled head about anything" Jin joked.

Namjoon rolled his eyes jokingly with a hint of annoyance. Later that night he waved Jin goodbye and went to find Joy to tell her the news. While he was looking for her he bumped into Hwasa.

"Oh hello, Hwasa, have you seen Joy?" Namjoon asked in his smooth voice.

"Good evening, your majesty, and no I haven't," Hwasa said as she bowed to the tall man in front of her. He nodded and continued his little pursuit in finding Joy, while he was walking through the halls near the servant's quarters he heard a sweet voice singing.

He was immediately attracted to the voice and followed it, he opened the door to one of the rooms and found Joy singing while tying her hair up. He stood still and just listened to her sing and be in her own world. He watched her and was enchanted by her gorgeous face and soft features, before he could get even more distracted he made his presence known by clearing his throat.

Joy jumped a little, looking up to see who it was she started blushing.

"O-oh hello sir, is there something you need?" Joy said as she bowed and stood up with her hands on her hips.

"Um, not really but I came to tell you that the Yellow King wants to invite us on a trip," Namjoon stated, looking Joy in the eyes and taking in her features.

"Oh. Oh okay, when is it?" She asked.

"Well it's tomorrow, so I'd like you to pack tonight"

"Okay I'll do that" she nodded and went straight to rummaging through her drawers. Joy was wearing a sheer white nightgown, and you could see through it when she bent down, he felt himself staring and mentally slapped for looming at her in such a manner. He told her okay and walked out of her room and back to his chambers, which he never noticed weren't that far away from Joy's room.

He flopped on his bed and already had a maid come to pack his clothes. He was bored, he was kinda craving excitement and thought this trip was going to help. And he might get to know other people more while on the trip and maybe make some new friends. He didn't know he was kinda doubting himself as he's always been kind of an introverted type. Oh well, he'd just have to wait and see.
----------------------------------------------------------