Ch.2

The Red King arose with the sun hitting his face, he yawned, looking around his room he saw nothing but a pile of fresh clothes on his wardrobe

The Red King arose with the sun hitting his face, he yawned, looking around his room he saw nothing but a pile of fresh clothes on his wardrobe. He got up from his bed and put them on. Minutes later he heard a knock at his door.  

"You may come in," he spoke in a deep voice.  

Walked in a beautiful woman, with bright red hair and pale skin. She was of average height and had full lips with a red rosy tint on them. She bowed and looked her majesty in the eye.  

"Your highness, breakfast is served." She sweetly notified. He nodded and walked out of the room, the maiden then followed after him.  

The Red King, also known as Namjoon, entered the dining room, he smiled at everyone and greeted them good morning, incoming behind him was the maiden from before, she bowed and instantly went to her place next to all the other maids. She was the King's assistant, a very busy job. She was always referred to as his secretary, which wasn't entirely incorrect.  

The room was silent until, Joy, the maiden from before, ran up to the king and told him his daily agenda. "Sir, you have a meeting at the Purple castle today for brunch at 11, I've already told them you would be coming," Joy notified. "Alright, thank you Joy," he said, his deep voice sending trembles down her spine.  

A few hours later, Joy and Namjoon were headed off to the Purple Queen's castle. This was her first time being outside of the kingdom in years, and she found it exhilarating. Namjoon always had her locked up in the castle doing something, so she never really went out that much. It was quite odd. Ever since she arrived at the Red kingdom she was always stuck in the castle, rarely even leaving to go into the village. She was always kept close to the royal family, they were strangely overprotective, especially Namjoon and his late father.  

"Joy," Namjoon said.  

"Yes, what is it, your highness?"  

"When we get there I will be busy talking with the other rulers, so you can do whatever you want," he hummed. 

Joy slightly blushed and nodded. They arrived at the Purple Queen's castle, and it was beautiful. Joy gasped at the sight and followed the Red King inside of the elegant building. The castle was quiet, and you heard their footsteps echo as they walked through the halls. The castle was smaller than the Red Kings but had more detail in decoration and it wasn't so dark, everything was either baby pink or purple color.  

Namjoon had sent Joy to walk in the garden while he would have brunch with the rest of the rulers. She walked into the garden and saw two other people there. "One of them must be from the Blue Kingdom due to his uniform, and the other from the Purple." She thought as she stared at the two standing under the gazebo.  

Joy walked up to them and bowed, introducing herself, "Hello my name is Soo-young, but please refer to me as Joy." She looked at the two who bowed back and both stated their names, "My name is V, the Blue Prince's bodyguard." Joy immediately smiled at him, "I am Yeri. The Purple Queen's assistant"