Ch.14

Today was the day of the ball and Joy was getting fitted in the ball gown that Namjoon had picked for her

Today was the day of the ball and Joy was getting fitted in the ball gown that Namjoon had picked for her. It was a red ball gown with a big skirt and had straps that were below her shoulders. It was gorgeous and it looked even better with her black hair complimenting the color of her dress. Her hair was curled, and a maid who was also dressed up placed a tiara on Joy's head.

She was excited because it had been so long with planning and preparing for this day. The birthday of the second strongest ruler of the seven kingdoms. Once Joy was finished she was immediately accompanied to the king's chambers. The door opened and stood there, the king. He was dressed in a black suit with a red collar and belt that wrapped around his waist, with gold embroidery on it. He looked handsome and some people couldn't stop staring at him.

Joy walked in and curtsey to him. Once she met his eyes she could see he looked at her with admiration and affection, so in response, she smiled. Which to him said a thousand words. Both were then escorted to the ballroom where everything was still being set up, but it was almost finished. Once everything was finished the doors were then opened to the ballroom and almost half of the kingdom was there. They noticed how the king had his arms in link with a beautiful woman and all gasped and swooned at the sight of her. They entered the castle and some were individually greeted by the King.

Joy was smiling ear to ear and was quite happy. She never thought this would happen to her, over the past 2 months have been a little rough. With coming up with a reason why her once bright red hair is now jet black. Talked with Namjoon about the Jin situation, and their feelings for one another.

And Joy felt like someone was watching her every move the second she got back to the castle. But right now everything was amazing, and she knew that the rest of the night would be amazing and eventful too.
---------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook was getting ready for the ball. He looked out his window and saw that the citizens who were invited to the ball were headed there, and he could tell by how quickly they were rushing, they were excited.

Jungkook was in a suit, with a navy blue jacket with white butterflies on it and black pants. He was texting Yeri but she wasn't responding. He was a little worried but brushed it off and continued to get ready. He then finished and headed off to the Red Kingdom. he was somewhat excited because he had only been there about 3 times, and that was about it.

Once he got to the Red castle he was greeted by the Red King and, what he thinks, is the Red King's maid that came with him on the trip. She was dressed beautifully. He was then escorted to a lounge room where he was the only one there, so he felt a little awkward but just sat still and ate the snacks that were provided.

The doors of the lounge room swung open and in came the Purple Queen with a dark purple formal mermaid dress. Walking in behind her was Yeri, who seemed nervous and worried. Jungkook could see she had a red mark on her cheek and several bruises on her arms and legs. She was wearing the same color dress and irene but it was shorter and sleeveless.

Jungkook slightly waved at Yeri but she only looked at him and then looked away quickly, cowering behind Irene, staying silent. Jungkook knew something was wrong, but he couldn't say it right then.

V wasn't with Jungkook, he was back at the castle getting ready. He didn't feel like going with Jungkook, so he stayed behind. Jungkook felt strange about today, he had a really bad feeling. But he knew his grandmother would've wanted him to go, so even with his bad feeling he still went.
---------------------------------------------------------

V was heading to the red kingdom. He was in deep thought and was conflicted. He was remembering the night he and Irene were both stuck in the cave and Irene told him a secret that would affect everyone and everything.

He didn't know what to do. He had to choose between his lifelong best friend or a woman whom he'd met 2 months ago. But what Irene said made an impact on him and he was confused about what he wanted to do. He knew his decision could make or break what would happen, he knew everything.

V was wearing a navy blue coat with medals and gold tassels with regular dress pants, with a sword and gun on both sides of him. He looked handsome and everyone admired his good looks and even praised him. He was just dashing and his cold gaze made him seem even sexier to all the ladies.

V was sweating upon arrival at the red castle. He could hear light music being played from inside the castle. He shook with anticipation and couldn't hold back anymore.

He walked all around the kingdom and finally found the room where Irene was supposedly supposed to be. He heard glass shatter and things fall from the other side of the door, he then heard the voice of Jungkook scream. Oh, how his scream made V's heartache with pain. Then he heard words that made his body go into auto mode and everything that was holding V back was gone.

"Do it jungkook! Finish her and everything will be over?" What sounded like Yeri screamed from the other side of the door.

V swung open the door, pulled out a gun that he had in his holster and he clocked it pointing it at jungkook.

"Do it and I'll fucking kill you and her!" V said as he pointed at Jungkook and Yeri. Irene looked at V and maliciously smiled with blood dripping out of her nose, V looked her in the eye and returned the smile.