Ch.15

Jungkook stood awkwardly as he just listened to Irene scold Yeri for no reason for a good 30 minutes

Jungkook stood awkwardly as he just listened to Irene scold Yeri for no reason for a good 30 minutes. Each time she got louder to the point she was yelling. Jungkook kept sending signals to Yeri for him to help but she kept denying them and just proceeded to get yelled at, but Jungkook was at his wit's end when Irene slapped Yeri hard in the face, causing her to fall to the floor.

Jungkook got up quickly and pushed Irene out the way and immediately went to Yeri. "Are you okay!?!?" Jungkook cried out, caressing Yeri's face. He looked at her and her eyes bulged, "Watch out!" Yeri screamed.

Before Jungkook could process anything he had a pot smashed against his head, causing him to drop to the floor. His vision got blurry and he could feel the warmth of his blood drip down the side of his head, he sat up and could faintly hear Yeri and Irene scream at one another. He got up and with his blurry vision could see Irene and Yeri fighting, throwing punches at each other.

Irene took a piece of broken glass from the ground and tried to stab Yeri. Jungkook tackled Irene to the ground and punched her in the face causing her nose to bleed, he grabbed the glass out of her hand and put it against her neck. Yeri then screamed, "Do it jungkook! Finish her and everything will be over!". As soon as she said those words the doors busted open, standing there V with a gun in his hand pointed at both Yeri and Jungkook.

"Do it and I'll fucking kill you and her!" V said in his deep voice. Jungkook slowly got off Irene and backed away towards Yeri. "V what is the meaning of this?" Jungkook was confused about what V was doing. "What does it look like? Now both of you sit down," V said as he gestured his gun towards the couch.

The two complied and watched V help Irene up from the ground. He handed her a handkerchief and helped her fix her hair as Yeri and Jungkook both still sat down. As V and Irene were distracted by being all over each other, Jungkook grabbed a vase that was next to him and threw it at the couple and took Yeri and ran out of the lounge room and down the hall. As both were running they could hear Irene scream in frustration and V groan loudly, it sounded almost like a roar.
---------------------------------------------------------

Jin was in the ballroom with several other rulers waiting for the Purple Queen and Red King to come out

Jin was in the ballroom with several other rulers waiting for the Purple Queen and Red King to come out. He was talking to the Indigo Queen when he looked up at the balcony above and caught a glimpse of Joy. He was just in awe and had hearts in his eyes when he looked at her.