ch.1

The clacking of heels echoed through the quiet halls as Queen Irene, or what she is famously known as, The Purple Queen, walked through them

The clacking of heels echoed through the quiet halls as Queen Irene, or what she is famously known as, The Purple Queen, walked through them. Queen Irene had requested a meeting with all 7 kingdoms. Irene was a cold woman and ruled her kingdom with an iron fist, and whatever she says goes. She was a woman of business and didn't let little things distract her.  

By her side was her assistant, Yeri, quiet and beautiful, as well as obedient. Always by Irene's side no matter what, as if there were an invisible leash attached to her. Irene and Yeri both showed up at the conference hall and were welcomed by attendants and guards. Irene's cold gaze sent shivers down the spines to those who met it. Entering the room, she was greeted by the 6 other rulers, The Yellow King, The Green King, The Orange Princess, The Blue Prince, The Indigo Queen, and finally the most powerful, The Red King. Irene sat down and bowed before getting straight to what she summoned them for.  

"I've summoned you all here today because I'd like to propose something," she said calmly but very sternly.  

"What is it?", the Blue Prince queried, looking curious.  

"I'd like to have a ball with all our kingdoms, so we can celebrate my 30th birthday," she recited fast.  

"Well, that's great! I think it's a great idea and about time that the fruit is finally ripe." The Yellow King quips, giggling.  

"But I'd like to have the ball to be held in the red king's castle since he has the biggest castle," Irene added, staring at the red king.  

The room became silent, waiting for the Red King's response. You could feel the tension as both rulers looked at each other, looking as if one another was trying to assert dominance. The Red King was a quiet person, and very reserved as well. Almost to the same level of professionalism as Irene. It wasn't until Yeri came up to Irene and broke her out of the daze. Everyone looked at the Red King for an answer.  

"Fine. The ball shall be held at my castle." The Red King exhaled as he intertwined his fingers.  

"Great, now all I have is one condition," Irene exclaimed. 

Everyone cocked an eyebrow at the gorgeous woman. "Well, what is it?" The Green King asked. Irene looked at him as if he was a child that had broken something or did something wrong. The Green King immediately cowered and dropped his head in fear. "Well, my condition is that no one shall interact with one another outside their kingdom." she huffed.  

"Well isn't that kinda impossible, I mean it is a ball. What is a ball without any type of interaction?" The Orange Princess questioned.  

"Well it's my birthday, and I'd like to have it the way I want. Is that alright with you, Princess Seulgi?", the Purple Queen inquired. Sending death glares at the young girl, Irene hated being questioned, it was something that annoyed her greatly.  

"Well, if the Purple Queen wants no interaction then there'll be no interaction. So, Irene, I'll accept your condition." The Red King added.  

They all began discussing the rest of the plan for the party, and how each kingdom has a role to play. While mainly it was just the larger kingdoms talking amongst themselves, the red, purple, blue, and yellow.