Ch.10

Everyone was sitting by a bonfire

Everyone was sitting by a bonfire. Jin, Joy, and Namjoon were all under a blanket snuggled up with one another, while Taehyung and Irene sat next to each other. And Jungkook and Yeri walking by the shore. They were all talking amongst themselves until Jin got the idea to have each other tell stories.

"Okay, who here can tell a good story?" Jin inquired with a smile on his face.

"That's a nice idea," Namjoon responded, lifting his head from Joy's shoulder. Irene nodded and Taehyung turned his attention towards Jin. Joy was sleeping and her head fell back and you could hear a slight snore as she slept.

"Okay, who wants to start?" Jin asked.

"I'll go," Taehyung said as he slightly raised his hand. Everyone turned their attention to him. Even joy slightly woke up but was still half asleep.

They then spent half of their evening telling stories about their lives and getting to know one another and becoming close. Everyone was smiling and laughing. Jin was cooking them something they all could snack on. And everyone was making themselves smores as they waited. It seemed all so perfect.

It was beautiful and brought a smile to each of their faces. Jin got to know more about Joy, and his crush on her grew even bigger. He would get close to her from time to time, and would even hold hands with her, which brought butterflies to his stomach.

Sometimes, when Jin would try and hold Joy's hand again he felt a pair of angry eyes on him. He would immediately draw back his hand and clear his throat. He didn't know who, but someone didn't like him touching Joy.

It began getting late and everyone headed back to their houses and bid everyone good night.
---------------------------------------------------------

Joy was putting on her pajamas, the bright golden lamp lit up the room as she relaxed slowly putting on her clothes

Joy was putting on her pajamas, the bright golden lamp lit up the room as she relaxed slowly putting on her clothes. She took her hair out of a bun and let it fall down her shoulders and back, she looked in the mirror and noticed black strands of hair on the top of her head. She quickly cast a spell and the strands of hair turned back to red.

Joy originally had jet black hair, but ever since she started working for the red king she's been turning her hair a bright red color, because most citizens of the kingdom had red hair of all shades, so she wanted to blend in more, as she didn't want to stick out more than she already did.