Ch.16

With bandages dressed around her waist, Joy sprinted with Jungkook and Yeri trying to get to the ballroom as fast as they could

With bandages dressed around her waist, Joy sprinted with Jungkook and Yeri trying to get to the ballroom as fast as they could. "Come on let's go, they're about to start!" Yeri exclaimed as she ran behind Joy and Jungkook. They were almost there when suddenly stopped by Hwasa; they stopped in their tracks, "hehe, going somewhere?" Hwasa asked, swinging around a heavy chain with a gemstone at the end of it. "Move Hwasa," Joy said defensively.

Hwasa shook her head, "I don't think so. Guards!" Out came running guards from the Purple Kingdom. They surround the three. "Move!" Joy said in a calm, serious voice.

"And what if I don't?" Hwasa challenged. A hush of silence fell through as the two girls looked at each other. "Run!" Joy yelled as she blasted a surge of energy, knocking Hwasa and several guards to the ground. Jungkook and Yeri ran, but stopped halfway when they noticed Joy was still fighting off the guards, "Joy! Let's go!" Yeri exclaimed. "I'll catch up with you guys, just go!" Joy yelled back, still fighting off the guards, Jungkook grabbed Yeri and took her to the ballroom leaving Joy behind.

Joy took out all the guards, and she was becoming tired, with sweat dripping down her forehead. Joy turned around and saw Hwasa standing there, swinging the chain in her hand. "Finally, I get to end you and I'll finally have Namjoon all to myself!" Hwasa chuckled. "No you won't, cause you won't be alive to have anything!" Joy snarled. Hwasa was angered by what Joy had just said and threw the chain at her, having it wrapped around her wrist.

Joy screamed in pain as the crystal on the chain touched her skin, literally burning her skin off. Joy blasted a ball of energy at Hwasa, causing her to fall and her letting go of the chain, Joy took the chain off. Slowly walking towards the cowering woman on the floor; Joy's eye glowed a bright purple and her body started glowing a purplish light as she got closer to Hwasa. "Don't. Ever. Mess. With. Me. Again. Bitch!" Joy huffed in a darkened voice, as she grabbed Hwasa by the throat, lifting her up and choking her, and then slamming her to the ground.

Joy walked away from her, but not before she tied her up with the rest of the guards. Joy then slowly walked to the ballroom, ready to fight.
---------------------------------------------------------