Chapter 2

Bitchy Fake Heiress

"If I could go back in time, there's nothing I want than to be my old, fake self again."

*A week before....

"You, whore!"

Kasunod ng matinis at nangangalaiting sigaw na iyo'y ramdam ko ang sakit at hapdi sa aking anit. Someone just grab my hair and pulled it without mercy.

Nagpumiglas ako at malakas na itinulak ang babaeng humihila sa buhok ko pero sa sandaling nabitawan niya ako'y isang sampal naman ang dumapo sa pisngi ko.

I was shocked beyond comprehension. Shocked and furious. Parang isang marupok at lumang sangay ng kahoy ay nabali at naubos ang aking pagtitimpi.

My eyes turned to slits as I gritted my teeth while glaring at the woman in front of me. Tumataas-baba ang namumulang dibdib niya sa galit at paghingal.

Without wasting another second, I pounced on her. Isang malakas na suntok ang pinatama ko sa kanyang tiyan dahilan upang mapayuko siya sa sakit habang hawak-hawak ang tiyang nasaktan. I grabbed her hair and pulled her up making her face leveled to mine. Her face is crunched up with pain, tears almost falling from her eyes.

"You're nothing but a slut! A whore!"

Sigaw niya. I smirked. I am proud of her for being able to scream in my face after I just twisted her intestines with that punch. Pero dahil diyan...

I slapped her once, twice, thrice, and so on...

Hanggang sa may humila na sa akin at inawat ako. Ngayon ay punong-puno na ng luha ang maamo at namamaga niyang mukha. When I deliver a slap, it's not just for the fun of it, I make sure it'll bruise and hurt so bad she'll be staying at home for a couple of days trying to hide the ugly bruise.

I freed myself from the bouncer's grasp and look at the poor girl mockingly.

"Ang kapal ng mukha mo! Ikaw na nga ang kabit at naninira ng relasyon, ikaw pa ang may lakas ng loob na manakit! I will fucking sue you! You whore!"

"Go ahead. I'll see you in court."

I smiled sweetly at her bago binalingan ang lalaking kanina lang ay sumasayaw sa likod ko. He looked away immediately and tried calming the girl. Obviously, this mad woman is his girlfriend.

Fucking cheaters!

I am very much aware of the camera recording everything. Nahagip pa ng tingin ko ang isang kakilalang nagtatrabaho sa media na nagvivideo rin sa nangyayari. The woman kept on screaming her hysterics. I heard some people murmuring about how a disgrace I am to my family name and that I don't deserve everything I have.

Sucks to be on their shoes, right? Kasi hanggang bulong-bulong lang naman sila. They will never have a voice of their own. They will never have the courage to say it to my face. They will never have what it takes to be me.

Kaya naman, in order to spite the girl more, to entertain the people more, I stride sexily towards the guy from earlier. Isang hila sa collar niya and my lips met his. I shoved my tongue inside his mouth and kissed him torridly. He couldn't even stop himself from groaning.

I hear the fast flashes of the camera as everyone gasp in shock at what I did. I let him go in a snap bago nilingon ang babae. Her eyes are wide and she's breathing heavily with so much hate in her eyes. Nagpupumiglas siya sa dalawang lalaking nakahawak sa kanya habang sumisigaw ng paulit-ulit.

I smirked and blew her a kiss. Sabay taas noong naglakad paalis sa harap nila. I stopped in front of the guy who I knew works in a famous media outlet.