Chapter Nineteen

"I hate doing this." Bee grumbled as Star searches for matches in Crucible.
"You had to when you first got Ace Of Spades too. What did you expect?" Thorn was in her own ship and spoke through the radios.
Bee just let out a sigh and lent backwards in her chair. "You know how much I hate Crucible."
"Hey! You're not bad."
Bee would have rolled her eyes, if she had any.
Thorn continued. "And anyways, there are times where you willingly walk up to me and ask if I wanna do Crucible."
"That's when I'm in a good mood-" Star cut Bee off. "I found a match that's currently in progress. The team with two spaces left is losing, and the other team only has one slot open. If you wanna go for this one you're gonna have to turn this team around. They're losing 43 to 57."
Bee shrugged. "If it's the only match you can find."

Bee sighed as the match results showed. The team had lost by only a few points.
"Better than nothing." Bee shook her head and Thorn grumbled as she respawned. Someone had killed her just as the match ended.
"We going for another?" Thorn asked as the two got back to orbit.
"Well I still need more hand cannon kills, so yeah I guess."
"How far through are you?"
"Fourty-eight percent."
"Not bad for one match."

-Timeskip brought to you by me not liking to write PVP.-

"Done!" Bee blurted our after her and Thorn finished their third match.
"Nice." Thorn nudged Bee's elbow.
"Take us out of matchmaking, Star." Bee nodded to her Ghost, and he nodded back.

"I guess you've gotta go talk to Banshee now?" Thorn asked once the two got into their ships.
"I've gotta hand in these bounties to Shaxx too." Bee responded.

Thorn responded with a hum of some sorts as bee slumped backwards in her chair, letting out a sigh.

-woop woop another time skip-

Bee basically kicked the door open. "Guess who's back!" She yowled, Shard sighing and responding with "Oh no, she's back.".
Thorn chuckled from behind Bee and followed her inside.
Amelia and Roxy were sat next to Shard, who was basically sat down on a table instead of a chair, for some reason.
Twilight was leaning on Shard's side with her eyes closed, and Bee wasn't sure if she was awake or not.
Bee assumed that Flint and Crieks were either out or upstairs.
"So what are we doing slash talking about?" Bee asked after sitting down on a sofa on the opposite side of the room. Thorn sat next to her.
"I was actually talking about like my childhood and stuff."
"I'd say you haven't told me much about that but I was kind of there." Bee laughed, and Roxy looked at her and went; "What?"
Bee paused.
"Oh, you haven't told them?"
"Nah." Shard responded.
"I'm gonna be blunt," Bee shrugged. "Me and Shard are siblings."
Amelia just kind of stopped and tried to piece things together while Roxy just went "What?" again, but with more confusion now.
"You heard her." Shard looked at Roxy, who looked around, confused.
"You wouldn't think it." Amelia eventually spoke up. "You two are complete opposites."
Bee nodded. "I mean we did get separated pretty early on so there's that. We grew up in different environments."
Thorn chuckled. "Environments? That's a pretty big word for you, Bee."
Bee gave her a punch in the arm. Thorn didn't even flinch. "Really? You're going to try and punch the Titan?"
Bee grumbled in response.
Bee continued eventually. "But yeah, me and Shard grew up differently. And, about the complete opposites thing, it's actually incredibly accurate. Especially height wise." The last sentence was added rather quickly and quietly.

•------------•
I have a big thing to tell you all.
Thank you to everyone who has read Fallen Leaves, but I have fallen out of touch with the characters (pun not intended), and the story shall, most likely, not get any further chapters. I am so glad that I've gotten this far with this, and I'm glad that people liked it, but it's over. I'm so sorry I couldn't do anything better for this chapter, but I've lost inspiration regarding these characters. They are still beloved to me, and I adore them, but I can't use them anymore.
Gemstones will become my new main story. I'll see you there.
Thank you, really.
Fallen Leaves had a good run.