Chapter Eleven

"We need to go back to the moon today, Flint. And we need a full team, so you can't-" Bee raised a finger at Flint, but he cut over off. "I'm not going." Flint growled.
"Flint, we need all of us." Bee tried to reason with him. "If it means I might bump into Leo again, I'm. Not. Going." Flint glared at Bee, who put her hands up. "Geez. Okay. Does it help that Crieks is going?"
Flint looked at her for a bit. "...okay." He stood up. If Crieks knew Leo, then he won't be happy to see him... i at least want to be there to help. "C'mon, Flint." The only other time Flint had seen Bee this serious was when she was still mid-way through killing all the Barons. She'd made a promise to not smile until Uldren, the man who killed Cayde, was dead.
Her expression wasn't easy to determine, due to having no eyes, but, from what Flint could tell, the plates on her face were positioned in a frown.
"Let's go." She turned and walked off, with Flint just behind her.

Basically as soon as Bee got to where the others were, her grin returned and she flung herself into Thorn's side, squealing. "G-geez! Bee!" Thorn clearly didn't expect it.
"Hi." Bee stuck her tongue out at Thorn, who's expression went from shocked to smiling. "Hi Bee."

"...and then it like... vanished? It was really weird.. Travis asked what happened and I just told him not to question the space magic..." Flint caught onto a bit of Bee's conversation with Thorn, but wasn't that bothered. It was a story he'd already heard before, and he was more focused on what Crieks was telling him. "Leo was the worst. You wanna know why Shard lost his eye? I can just remember being in the same House as him and I think Leo was linked to it."
"And you remember all of this but not your own name?" Flint asked.
"Well I never thought about my name as much as I thought about Leo, so it never crossed my mind enough to keep it."
"I only died for about a minute while Aviary first resurrected me, as well, so I never forgot much. It was the same case with Bee, right?"
"She told me her friend said she'd been dead for a day before her resurrection. Bee never even realised she'd died originally. It just felt like she fell asleep for her."
"It definitely felt like death for me. My sides ached for days. Thankfully Aviary healed me so it didn't hurt as long as it could have."
"If Aviary didn't heal you, you'd be dead."
"True."
Flint noticed that the others had stopped, so him and Flint stopped too. "Oh shit." He heard Bee mumble, and he strolled to the side so he could see. Crieks stood next to him. "Wha..?" Aviary, who was floating above Crieks' shoulder, mumbled.
There was a large, dark grey War Beast sat with its back facing the group. "What the hell...?" Flint stared at the War Beast. It suddenly flung its head around to the sound of Flint's voice and glared at him, it's eyes solid white. "Well, well, well." It snarled, spit foaming in its mouth, which hung open. It stood up and turned around, growling. "Look who's back."
Crieks stepped between the two suddenly. "Hey. Off. Now." He snarled at the War Beast, who burst out laughing. "Oh wow...! Two of them! Isn't that great?" It was ignoring the others. "Two cowards who need killed in at once." Its voice cleared. "Go away, Leo." Flint hissed, clenching is hands into fists. "Leo? I thought you-" Crieks was growling. "-I was dead? There. Finished your sentence. Who told you that?" He pressed his paws against Crieks' chest to stand up on two legs, nearly knocking him over, but Flint caught him. He morphed into the snake form and wrapped around Flint, who just glared at him. "How about you come back with me? I know you still-" Flint cut him off by screaming at him; "I'm not going back. You're a bitch, and you know I hate you. You tried to kill Shard for your own personal gain, and you were a mother fucking asshole to Crieks, too! There's no way I'm-" Leo wrapped himself around Flint tighter, forcing him to stop yelling. "Why do you care so much for him? Is he special? What's wrong with me?" Leo hissed, and Crieks growled before tanking him off Flint and lobbing him into the floor. "Gah- you- you little bitch.." Leo hissed at Crieks, and Flint saw more of the grey liquid stuff appear, then Leo slunk off the edge. "Is he... is he gone..?" Flint mumbled. "Probably not. Knowing him, he won't give up easily." Crieks answered. Flint turned to the others, who were staring at him and Crieks, apart from Shard. He was scratching the back of his hand, and Flint could swear he could see it bleeding. Suddenly, there was a loud crash, and Flint swung around to see a massive snake glaring at him and the others.

"How are we supposed to...?" Shard stopped half way through. "There's one of him, and six of us." Bee growled simply.
"Oh, about that..." Leo hissed. "There may be... more."
He flicked his tail, then slammed it against the ground. Flint saw a group of Nightmares materialise. The power he's gained... who gave him this?
Bee yelped as she saw the Fanatic appear and glare at her. Shard hunched his back and hissed at a group of Fallen captains and a Kell, Twilight was eyeing up a group of shadowy War Beasts, and Flint and Crieks were staring at Leo himself, eyes wide. "Not so even now, is it?" Leo lent towards Flint, who glanced at the others fighting Nightmares, who only seemed to target one person. "What do you want from us?" Flint asked simply. "Revenge. On you, specifically."
"Then why take your anger out on the others?"
"They're your friends. Punish them, it hurts you too." His pupil-less eyes looked straight through Flint, who shivered. "And, Anyways, it means I can do this."
"Do what-" Flint was cut off as Leo grabbed him in his jaws, dragging him away from Crieks, who screeched in terror. "FLINT!!" He yelled. Flint reaches out to him, but he was already too far away.