Slytherin

Issy's hair:

"Isabella! Wake up!" Someone screamed in my ear

"Isabella! Wake up!" Someone screamed in my ear. I covered them quickly and groaned.

"What the-" I squinted my eyes open and saw two girls. One with fluffy brunette hair and one with flat ginger hair.

"What are you two doing in my dormitory?!" I shouted.

"We're your new roommates!" Ginny yelled. My jaw dropped.

"But-"

"I know you wanted to live alone. But Dumbledore thinks everyone should have a roommate. So when Emery left he called me and Ginny to fill her place!" Mione said loudly. I covered my ears again.

"Great." I said sarcastically.

"Come on! Get up!" Ginny yelled.

"5 more minutes." I yawned. She groaned and pushed me off my four poster. I hit the floor with a thump.

"Fine! I'm up! But now that you two crazy's are my roommates, you two have to wake me up! And that's a very difficult job." I smirked as I got up and changed into my robes.

"Then we should have a mattress on the floor to catch you when you fall everyday." Ginny laughed. I glared at her. I did my hair, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I finished it off with my perfume from Neville and some mascara before walking out of the dorm with the girls.

"Hey, Issy! Why does it feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" Neville said from the bottom of the stairs.

"Um Neville... it's only been two days or so." I said as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Isabella!" I heard Harry yell from the boy dorms. I looked at Neville but he just shrugged. I looked at the girls and they looked as confused as I was. Then Harry and Ron came stomping down the stairs.

"When were you going to tell us that your best friends with Malfoy?!" Harry shouted. My eyes widened.

"That bitch!" I said under my breath.

"Harry... yes, okay I'm friends with Draco-"

"How could you?!-"

"Just be quiet! He's actually really sweet and funny and if you get to know him he's actually really great." I smiled.

"He's still Malfoy!" Ron screamed.

"Calm down! What's the big deal, so she's friends with Malfoy. So what?" Hermione cut in. I gave her a look that said thank you.

"Yeah. I agree with Mione." Ginny stepped toward me and smiled.

"Me too." Neville's put his arm around me. I looked up at him and kissed his cheek lightly.