Back

Issy's outfit:

Me and the DA were walking cautiously through the department of mysteries that was filled with large blue prophecies

"This is it." Harry said to himself before starting to race down the aisles of people's destinies.

"Ninety-two. Ninety-three. Ninety-four. Ninety-five." He said as he past each row.

"He should be here." He turned back to us with a panic in his voice.

"Harry. It's got your name on it." Neville said as he pointed to a certain prophecy. Harry ran over to Neville and took the prophecy in his hand.

"The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches. And the dark lord shall mark him as his equal but he shall have power the dark lord know not. For neither can live while the other survives." Professor Trelawney's voice said hoarsely.

"Harry." Hermione called to him as a figure started approaching us. Harry looked at us and raced over so he stood in front of us all.

"Where's Sirius?" He said in a demanding tone to a man in a black mask and robes.

"You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams... and reality." A familiar voice hissed before the man took off his mask with magic to reveal.... Lucius Malfoy. My eyes widened and I stumbled a bit.

"You saw only what the dark lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the prophecy." My ex's father held out his hand with a savage look. I started shaking and gulped.

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it." Harry replied but was interrupted by an evil cackle.

"He knows how to play! Itty, bitty, baby.... Potter." Bellatrix Lestrange spat at us as she came out of the shadows.

"Bellatrix Lestrange." Me and Neville whimpered. I had tears in my eyes just thinking about what she's done to my family.

"The Longbottoms is it? How's mom and dad?" She snarled at me and Neville.

"Better, now that their about to be avenged." Me and Neville raised out wands and stepped forward but Harry stopped us. Lucius held up his hands.

"Now, lets everybody just calm down shall we? All we want is that prophecy." He said calmly.

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" Harry asked.

"You dare speak his name?" Bellatrix asked.

"You filthy half-blood!" She screamed and I jumped.

"It's all right. He's just curious, Bella. Aren't you, Harry?" A girls voice said as she came walking out. I gasped and almost fainted when I saw familiar black hair and blue eyes.

"D-D-Danny?" I cried. She smirked and Bellatrix snapped her head over to Daniela.

"Shut up Daniela!" The deatheater snapped.