Ball

Issy's outfit:

Today Draco and his mom were going to pick me up from my house

Today Draco and his mom were going to pick me up from my house. The ball was at 8pm and they were going to pick me up before dinner. I was going to change there with Pansy because her family was going and she's coming early too along with my other friends. Gran was not okay with it but I didn't care one bit.

"Isabella!" Gran yelled from the living room. I walked in to see her sitting on the couch.

"Yes?"

"Before you go to that horrid place I want to tell you some rules." I groaned and sat down. She glared at me.

"No befriending his parents, especially his mother. She was Bellatrix's younger sister. No dancing with him because he might try something. Don't eat any food or drink and drinks they offer. No drinking alcohol or taking mysterious products. And finally no fooling around with him, I don't need another Malfoy in the world." My jaw dropped at her last words.

"Blood hell! We aren't that stupid to not wear protection!" She narrowed her eyebrows.

"You two haven't.... done it. Right?"

"That's none of your business." I spat. She raised her eyebrows.

"Is that it?" I snapped.

"Oh, and be back by at the latest 11."

"Gran it's a ball. It's going to last more then 3 hours. So if I'm not back by 11 then either the ball is still going or I'm too tired to come home so I slept at Draco's." I stood up as I heard a knock at the door. She looked furious but wouldn't burst out if there were guests.

I opened the door and saw Draco and a women with black hair with a blonde strip in it. His mother. I smiled and let them in. I kissed Draco's cheek and turned to his mother.

"You must be Mrs.Malfoy." I shook her hand.

"Please, call me Narcissa." She smiled a warm smile. Gran stayed silent as Neville walked in.

"Oh, hello. Here to pick up Issy?" He asked. They nodded.

"You must be Isabella's grandmother. I'm Narcissa." Narcissa held out her hand to Gran but she just glanced at me. I gave her a warning look. She hesitated but slowly shook her hand.

"Augusta Longbottom." She said with an edge. It was silent for a while and the tension was unbearable.

"Well, we should get going, dinner is almost ready." Draco broke the silence.

"Yeah, see you later Neville." I smiled at Neville but just glared at Gran as we grabbed onto Narcissa's arm. We dissaperated and landed on hard wood floor. I looked around and my jaw dropped slightly. Draco's house was beautiful!

"Show her around Draco." Narcissa told him. He nodded and led me up stairs. As soon as we were out of ear shot I groaned.

"I'm so sorry about my Grandmother. She just-"