Bitten

Issy's outfit:

At midnight that night I snuck out of Draco's bed and out of the common room to see Daniela at the whomping willow like she told me to

At midnight that night I snuck out of Draco's bed and out of the common room to see Daniela at the whomping willow like she told me to. I avoided Filch and his stupid cat, hid in multiple broom cupboards, and almost ran into a tree. But I eventually made it down to the deadly whomping willow where Daniela was standing with her arms crossed.

Draco's POV:

I woke up to Stella sneaking out of the dorm. I squinted my eyes open and saw her in my Slytherin hoodie and sweatpants. Where the hell is she going at this time?

When she left I got up quickly and woke Theo and Blaise up.

"What?!" Theo whined.

"Isabella just snuck out for some reason." He sat up in his bed with a puzzled look.

"Why?" Blaise asked. I shrugged.

"Don't know. But I'm going to follow her."

"I'm coming with." Blaise said as he stood up from his bed. I walked over to my dresser and pulled on a hoodie.

"So am I. I'm going to go get Pansy too." Theo got up too and they both dressed into sweatshirts.

"No we don't have time, let's just go." I rushed. They nodded and we walked quickly out of the dorm and followed Stella all the way outside to the whomping willow. Where Daniela stood there looking smug. We all hid behind a large rock.

Issy's POV:

"Took you long enough." She rolled her eyes.

"Its midnight." I defended myself.

"Yeah, you could've arrived earlier because I want this to be taken care of so I can be queen bee." She said with edge. I groaned.

"Fine. What do you want to do?"

"Well, we're going to do a little competition. The first person to get past the whomping willow and touch the trunk wins. Simple." She shrugged. I raised my eyebrows.

"Um no not simple! Whomping willows are deadly!"

"That's the whole point you idiot." She said with a scowl.

"What happens to the person who touched the trunk first?"

"They get to be queen bee and if I win... I get Draco." She smirked.

"What?! No!"

"The Slytherin queen has to have the king! Now if I win then you break up with Draco."

"What if I win?"

"Then you get Draco and.... I will make an unbreakable vow to never bother you or your loved ones again."

"You don't have the guts."

"Oh I do. Do we have a deal?"

"No I'm not giving up Draco."