Dance

(Don't watch the vid yet)
Issy's outfit:

(Don't watch the vid yet)Issy's outfit:

"So. Are we going to party or what?" Pansy asked.

"Hell yeah." Draco said with a smile. The team spread out and got some party stuff out as Slytherins began coming in and celebrating. Once all the Slytherins we invited had arrived the entire common room was full.

I was sitting in the corner talking to Pansy when Draco hugged me from behind. I smiled and Pansy got the hint and left us alone.

"Ya know, what you did to Daniela. That was hot. It was a different side of you." He whispered in my ear. I laughed.

"It was because she was saying those things about you. What she wanted to do to you..." I gulped.

"Hey, I would never do anything with her in a million years. And besides, I already have a gorgeous girl that I love with all my heart. And I would never give you up over my dead body." He said with slightly joy in his voice. I smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Not possible." I mocked him. We were cut off by someone clearing their throat. We turned around to see Daxton standing there awkwardly.

"Hey Daxton. What's up?" I asked.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked. I nodded and pecked Draco's lips before walking out of the common room with Daxton.

"What's up?" I asked gently. He grabbed my hand and walked me up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" I said uncertain. He stayed silent as he walked through the corridors but eventually stopping in front of two large oak doors.

"The music room?" I furrowed my eyebrows. He pushed the doors open and all the music supplied were pushed to the sides to reveal marble flooring and there was a boom box in the front.

"I thought we could get into dancing again." He said with a smile. I smiled and laughed.

"I'd love that."

"Great! Let's practice now!" He exclaimed as he walked quickly to the boom box.

"What?! But what about the party?!" He shrugged.

"It's so packed in there they won't even notice that we're gone." I nodded saying he had a point.

"Okay. What dance though?" I walked to the middle of the music room.

"How about... the dance we did before you quit." He suggested kindly.

"I'd like that." I smiled again as he turned on the music. I flicked my wand and we were both in our correct dance attire. (What they're wearing in the video)

"Sorry if I'm a little rusty. I haven't done this in probably a year." I laughed. We got in our starting positions then the music got to our part. Then we started dancing. (Play video at top)