Christmas

Issy's outfit:

I woke up the next day with strong arms around me

I woke up the next day with strong arms around me. I looked around the room and saw that I was in Draco's room. I looked over and saw Draco with his hair extremely messy and his mouth slightly open. He's cute when he sleeps. I then noticed my dress in the corner and realized I was completely naked. It hit me what happened last night.

Me and Draco left the ball extremely early to have sex. I mentally slapped myself when I looked at the clock. 7:50. Shit!

I slowly got up and put my undergarments on. I walked over to Draco's dresser and found one of his hoodies. I threw it on and started panicking. I was folding my dress quickly when someone hugged me from behind. I smiled and he started kissing my neck.

"Hi baby, I have to go." I told him as I set my folded dress down.

"Why?" He whined.

"Because my supposed curfew was 11pm and I think it's a little over." I turned to him and bit my lip because he was only in his boxers.

"Fine. I'll take you home-"

"You better not. If my Gran saw you she might kill you."

"I'll take that risk. And besides, it's not like I have to go in." I shrugged, saying he had a point.

"Okay. Let me put some pants on though." I walked over to his dresser and pulled out some of his sweatpants. I put them on as he got dressed too. When he was done I walked over to him.

"Okay, lets go." I rushed.

"Hey." He grabbed my hand then kissed my lips lightly.

"Calm down." He whispered. I nodded and kissed him again.

"Sorry it's just my Gran is scary." I laughed. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"From the couple minutes I was in the same room as her, she sent this scary vibe." I laughed again.

"Now that we both agreed that my Gran is scary, can we go?" I asked.

"Two more things." He kissed me passionately as he pulled me so close there was no room between us. Then walked over to his bedside table and pulled out a small box wrapped in wrapping paper. I smiled.

"You didn't have to."

"Yes I did. And it's Christmas." He placed the present in my hand.

"Now we can go." He said with a smile. I smiled and he held out his arm.

"I thought you couldn't apparat at 15?" I said as I grabbed my dress.