Chapter 27

***

Chapter 27
3rd Person's P.O.V

***

After Tim left Marinette's side to go after an angry Damian. Marinette stood at her place by her locker. She was in deep thought until her phone rang her out of her thoughts.

She pulled out her phone and checked who was dialing her.

Babarba Gordon

She picked up. "Hi babs" Marinette greeted.

"Hey bug. I'm outside" Babs spoken.

Marinette went confused. "Outside? Why are you here?" Marinette asked her curiously.

"Duh We're taking you to the Manor, We're going to have a makeover. And of course a tiny bit of help" barb said.

"Oh ! Of course! I'll call Chloe and get out" then Marinette hid her phone and walked to find chloe.

"Timmy is mine!" Chloe screamed. Marinette rolled her eyes. Chloe must be fighting with Tim's fangirls.

Then Marinette pulled Chloe out of the fight.

"Let me go Marinette ! I still haven't murdered her yet! Chloe yelled.

"Give it a rest Chloe" Marinette said with a sigh.

"I'll come back! I swear! I'll kill you! Not now! But very soon" Chloe screamed making most the students pay attention to her.

She raised her brows. "What! Is it illegal to protect your Bf ?" Chloe said.

"Chloe!" Marinette warned. " Fine,Did Paul came that fast?" Chloe asked.

"No. But that reminds me of calling him." Marinette said pulling out her phone.

"See, I doubt he's even in the car" chloe said.

"Hey paul. Are you coming?...Oh don't come for us. Yeah we have are own ride...later" then Marinette hunged up.

"He wasn't in the car was he? Chloe asked with a smirk.

Marinette smiled and nodded,Then marinettes phone vibrated.

Barbara Gordon : What's taking you so long! We're still waiting!

"Oop- We have to go!" Marinette pulled Chloe by her wrist went to the waiting car.

They found the car and hopped in. "Hey girls!" Chloe cheered.

"Hey!" Said Barbara,Stephanie and Cassandra. "So do guys have anything to take from your home?" Asked Cass.

"Yeah. Our dresses" Chloe said. Babs nodded and headed to their house.

***

Marinette's P.O.V

We arrived at the Manor after getting everything we need to dress,When we entered. it was being decorated, Alfred was motioning other waiters and chefs to do things,And Jason,Dick,Helena and Tim were cleaning and hanging up lights.

"Hey Marinette!" Jason cheered which made the others realize that we came , I waved at them.

"Hey I'm going to place these stuff up stairs." Stephanie said. She took our stuff upstairs.

"Hey Marinette! Can you help me a bit?" Jason said with a smirk.

"Uh sure" i said unsure. I think he's up to something. I just brush it off and went to him.

"Can you hang this right up there? " He pointed to a spot.

"Yeah." i said and climbed the ladder carefully. I placed the light where it should be and was about to get down but jason started to shake the ladder.

"Jason! Don't you dare!" I warned. by the looks of his face he was daring.

"Oh? Are you scared of this." He started to shake more.

I started whine. "Please Jay!" i said. He was shaking more than joking should be.

I couldn't contain myself, i lost my balance and fell.

I heard gasps ,I felt myself falling.I closed my eyes the whole time. "Marinette ,You can open your eyes" i heard a familiar voice.

I open my eyes slowly. I look up. Blush crept up to my cheeks.

I was in Damian's arms. Wow...... He has so much muscle, I really want to tou...

WHAT AM I THINKING!

"Marinette! Are you ok!? I'm so sorry! I was playing too serious!" Jason suddenly randomly rambled which snapped me out of my weird thoughts.

"Uh Damian ,I think you should place Marinette down now." Helena said with a devilish smirk.

My eyes widen ,Damian blushed a bit and placed me down gently.

"-Tt- Whatever." He grumbled as usual. Then Alfred came.

"Masters and Misses. Master Kent has arrived." Alfred announced.

Then Jon came floating. "Hi!" he cheered as he came.

"Mari!" He said happily. To be honest. I'm very happy he came. Even if we are the same age. He acts like a cute 8 year old. But i like him like that.

"Jonny !" I said. We hugged, Damiam rolled his eyes.

"Oh lil 'D. Are you jealous? Of jon stealing Mari or is it the other way?" Dick said.

Damian blushed. "What are you talking about Grayson!" Damian said.

"Yeah Dick. What did you mean?" I asked.

I think Damian threatened Dick. Because he had horror on his face before saying nothing.

"Girls let's go get ready!" Cass yelled.Me,Chloe,Helena,Barbara, Cassandra and Stephanie left to get ready.

***

Damian's P.O.V

I sighed in relief. Afer they left i Instantly glared at Grayson.

"You stay true to your words. I stay true to mine!" I spat at him.

He nods then walks away. I didn't want him ruining my chance now. I threatened him to tell Barbara that he likes her.Even though i know that she likes him back. I didn't want to tell him. Seeing him suffer thinking that she might reject him was really. How you call it ' Fun ' .

I helped my brothers and waited for the girls to finish getting ready. They really take time doing nonsense.

"Dami!" Jon snapped me out of my thoughts. He smirked.

"Thinking about her already Aye?" Jon said, My eyes widen.

"What are you blabbering about Kent! And don't call me that!" I yelled.

He raised his brows. "Please, Dick told me everything..." He said.

"Grayson!" I yelled on top of my lungs.

He looked at me from far. He gulps and waves at us.

Jon waved back and i glared. His eyes widen. I guess he got the message. Because he started running. What did i do? I chase him like any human would do.

***

~Be_Spoiled03