foreword

After running from a past she swears never to speak of, Georgia Glory winds up working the night shift at a 24-hour diner in Tulsa, Oklahoma

After running from a past she swears never to speak of, Georgia Glory winds up working the night shift at a 24-hour diner in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Hoping and praying to finally be free from what she fled, she keeps to herself.

Three years after -another- near-death experience, Dallas Winston remains in the one place he ever considered home. Surrounded by his family -the Curtis brothers, Two-Bit Matthews, Steve Randle, and Johnny Cade- Dallas had managed to somewhat pull himself together.

Two young adults in the Oklahoma heat try and make their way in the world. Between an "unbreakable" promise, a fearsome past, and a boy with a rowdy spirit, what's the worst that could happen?

 Between an "unbreakable" promise, a fearsome past, and a boy with a rowdy spirit, what's the worst that could happen?

DISCLAIMER

I do not own any of the characters created or idealized by S.E. Hinton. I only claim the original characters and plotlines I have come up with. I also do not claim any part of the book or the movie.

SECONDLY

For the sake of this story, Johnny and Dally did not die (because in my heart they didn't). I want this to be about redemption and development for Dally and confidence for Johnny. So, let's all pretend like the last few chapters of the book didn't happen. If this is a problem for you, just don't read. This story takes place in 1968.

FINALLY

Georgia's story will have mention of a toxic relationship, and descriptions of abuse. I know that this can be triggering to some readers. For chapters that have mentions of abuse or anything along those lines, the chapter title will be marked with an asterisk. For example: **Before We Begin**

With all the being said, enjoy the story!