Chapter 4- Soulless eyes

Koko here:

Quick reminder! When you see *** it means that a flashback begins, and when you *** for the second time it means flashback has ended and the story resumes to the present. Do let me know if its confusing!

Enjoy.

______________________________________________________________________

(Continued from previous chapter)

((Y/N)'s POV)

"Yes," I said and moved to sit next to Ryuu.

"Okay, here are the past papers I want you to work on with your partner. You can start when you're ready." The teacher gave each pair a past paper.

"Okay, let's start," I said, looking at Ryuu.

"Yeah," he replied.

We worked through the paper together. I looked at Ryuu's dark eyes, and smiled to myself; thinking about when I first saw him. I was the first student he spoke to when he started school. It was a few months ago, when Ryuu started school.

                                                                                           ***

I was called by the headmaster one day, during school. So, I left the classroom and walked to the headmaster, wondering why he wanted to see him. I'm sure I haven't done anything bad. Shit! Maybe it's 'cos I feel asleep in class a few days ago. Crap! It's not my fault. I didn't have any sleep 'cos I had to finish a project. And due to this I fell asleep in class. I'll just explain to the headmaster, he'll understand.

I stood outside the headmaster's room. I breathed in and out, and then knocked at the door.

"Come in," a deep voice can be heard from inside.

"Good morning, sir. I was told to come here," I said.

"Ah yes (Y/N). This is Ryuu," the headmaster said looking at the tall, slim- built young man. He had black hair and dark onyx coloured eyes, which stood out against his pale face. I noticed piercings on his ear, as well. He's handsome. Definitely will be popular with the girls. I sympathised with his dark future.

"Hi," Ryuu said with a bored tone.

"Hello," I replied back with a happier tone.

"Ryuu will be in your year, and will be starting today after break, his first lesson will be with you. So until then, I want you to show him around and tell him everything he needs to know as a student in this school," the headmaster added.

"Okay, sir."

"Good, you two may go now."

"Thank you," I said.

"I hope you enjoy and work hard here, Ryuu," the headmaster said, holding his hand out to Ryuu.

"I will, sir," Ryuu replied and shook the headmaster's hand.

"Good," the headmaster said.

I stood outside the room, waiting for Ryuu. He walked out and shut the door behind him, and stood in front of me. When I looked up at him, I realised just how tall he was. Damn, he's as tall as Shiro. I looked into his eyes, which looked soulless. Why does he seem so sad?

"Well? You gonna show me around or what?" He muttered.

"Huh? Yes!" I began walking and he followed behind.