Chapter 7- It's fate... she's my soul mate

(Ryuu's POV)

I stared at the (Y/N)'s house. That Shiro had driven off a while ago, and I just stood there waiting. Around midnight, I made way to (Y/N)'s house. I walked through the alleyway that was beside her house and climbed over the wall and into her garden. I walked to the back door and used the key to open it.

                                                                      ***

I got the key a few weeks ago, after I managed to copy one of (Y/N)'s keys, when she left her bag with me, whilst she looked for a book. I quickly reached out for her keys and used clay to press the first key I got against it; leaving an imprinted copy of both sides of the key. Unfortunately, before I had the chance to copy the other keys, (Y/N) was coming back. After I made the key, I went to her house, when it was empty, and tried every door. I was pleased to find out that the key I had chosen belonged to the back door.

Since then, I would invite myself to her house, look around and take little gifts with me. But this was usually, when the house was empty. However, this time it was different.

                                                                       ***

I opened the back door, and locked it behind me, once inside. I was in the kitchen, and walked to the living room, and to the stairs. Quietly, I went upstairs, avoiding each step that makes a creak. Going into the bathroom, I washed my face. Then, I sorted my hair and then looked at the mirror.

"My eyes aren't soulless anymore," I smiled at myself, as I thought of what (Y/N) had said, "I guess I do smile more when I'm with her."

I walked out of the bathroom, and carefully opened (Y/N)'s bedroom door. Once, inside and I shut it. Her room was dark, with only moonlight passing through her thin window curtains, giving little light in her room. Once my eye adjusted to the darkness, I walked to (Y/N)'s bed.

She's looks so beautiful and innocent. An angel would need to commit a sin to even get close to (Y/N)'s pure aura. (Y/N) wore a white, thin nightdress. It was sleeveless and long. Her arms were stretched above her head, allowing me to see her curve of her body. Instantly, I took my phone took several pictures of her. Afterwards, I placed my phone back in my pocket. Staring down at her, I gently stroked her cheek. She moaned quietly and shifted to the side. I noticed a cloth on her side. It was a scarf. Shiro's scarf. I took it from her and threw it on the floor. Climbing onto the bed, I crawled on top of her. I leaned towards her, until our foreheads were touching. I felt her warm breath breathing onto me. Her lips parted slightly.

"Damn it," I muttered, as I resisted my urges to kiss her lips.

To this, (Y/N) murmured. I smiled and lay down beside her. Feeling a weight next to her, (Y/N) unconsciously slept on her side and faced me. I was so happy. This moment could not get any better. But I was wrong. She came closer to me, and of course I did not move. I watched, as she wrapped her arms around my neck, and moved closer to me.

Slowly, I wrapped my arms around her, and cradled her. For now, I was just a pillow for her. I could smell her sweet-scented hair and feel her soft skin. She snuggled to my neck, and I felt my body temperature rising, as there was no space in between our bodies. I felt her lips on my neck. Why is she taunting me? I felt her chest pressed against mine. And I was at my limit. I can't take this anymore.

I took one last picture of her cuddling me, and then gently unwrapped her arms from my neck and slowly moved away from her. Standing beside her bed, I looked at her one last time. I bent towards her and kissed her forehead. I saw her smiling. It made me happy and satisfied.

I left her room and walked downstairs. I went through the living room, kitchen and then opened the back door. Walking outside, I locked the door and climbed over the wall, and walked across the road. Making my way through the park, I turned left and walked until I returned back to the road. There stood my motorbike, and I rode it back home.

(Time skip to after the ride)

I got inside my house and went to the study room. Connecting my phone to the photo printer and began printing the pictures that I had taken today. Whilst it was printing, I went upstairs to take a shower. Being in the same bed with (Y/N) was so good. And she hugged me! Me! This is enough to prove that she's my soul mate. Even when she's asleep, her body knows who to be with. I will make her mine.

I got out of the shower and dried myself. Wearing my trousers and t- shirt, I dried my hair; and returned back to the study room. The photos were printed. I collected them and returned to my room. The pictures came out perfect, but they were nothing compared to when I was with her. I looked at each picture and planted a kiss to each of them.

I framed all of them on the wall, with the other pictures of (Y/N). On my bed, was a t-shirt that belonged to (Y/N). I wanted to take her bra, but I thought to get it later. I sniffed her t- shirt, and felt my excitement grew again.

How much longer can I take this? I need her. I feel like I'll die without her. But she loves Shiro. No. She's just confused. She's confusing friendship with a relationship. I will make sure that I show her the right way. I will show her that I'm the only one for her. This may take a while, maybe months or even years, but in the end, she will be mine. It's fate that she belongs to me. And no one can stop this, not even the devil himself.

____________________________________________________________

Koko's memo:

A chapter wholly for Ryuu... What do you guys think of him? Like him? Find him scary? Or annoying? 

Let me know what you think :D Like, Comment and Vote, appreciated as always.

I hope everyone is doing well during the Coronavirus pandemic. Stay safe peeps!

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Peace Out ♥