Chapter 12- The idiotic boyfriend

((Y/N)'s POV)

"We're so sorry! So sorry! This won't happen again!" I apologised sincerely to our teacher on both mine and Shiro's behalf, because apparently, he was not able to say sorry as he stifled himself from laughing.

"I can understand 5 minutes or even 10 minutes, but 30 minutes!" Our balding-comb-over teacher looked down at us.

It was a sunny day, but there still was a breeze wavering across the air. Shiro and I stood outside the classroom, whilst the teacher lectured us for being late. From inside the classroom, I saw other student giggling at our situation, amongst them was Mika who was also enjoying the comedy starring me and Shiro in a duo act.

"I know, we know! We're so, so sorry!" I bowed down repeatedly like a wooden, drinking bird that dips into a glass of water.

"Mphm!" Shiro struggled to hold in his laugh.

The breeze was getting stronger, lightly fluttering my skirt.

"(Y/N) you were such a good girl, but Shiro here has been a bad influence on you."

"No, it wasn't his fault! I... uhhh... I made him walk back home with me to grab a notebook that I had forgotten." I lied to him.

My skirt fluttered more. The leaves on the trees began to rustle and brush one another. And the branches were hitting against the closest wall of a building.

"Hmph!" Another close snicker from Shiro.

"God... Fine (Y/N) just because it's you, I'm letting both of you off with a warning," the teacher sighed and he pinched the bridge of his nose, slightly lifting his thick-framed glasses, "But, next time‒"

Before he could finish his sentence, another strong wind blew. Unfortunately for the teacher, his 4 locks of hair that curved parallel to the curvature of his head, lifted with the help of the wind and parted to the other side. Thus, leaving a grandeur finale of his now exposed bald head.

"HAHAHA!" Shiro howled, with tears flowing down his cheeks, "HAHAHAHA!"

"THAT'S IT! BOTH OF YOU WILL STAY BEHIND AFTERSCHOOL AND CLEAN THE CLASS UNTIL I CAN SEE MY FACE ON EVERY DESK!" The teacher yelled out his punishment without taking a breath.

"Hahahaha." This laughter came from inside the classroom.

Shiro, I'm gonna... Argh!

I glared at him, and he replied back to me with a wink. I felt myself blushing and I returned to face down and looking at my shoes.

(Time Skip)

It was now the last period before school finishes. Both Shiro and I had a free period together, or so I thought.

"Sorry (Y/N) got band practice to go to," Shiro said, as he ruffled his hair on the back of the head.

"Awwwh!"

"Again, with the pouting!" He grinned, "You're making me swoon over you." He slid his arm around my waist and lifted me off the ground. Spinning both of us around, I held onto his shoulders afraid that I might fall off.

"Shiro! You're too lovey-dovey! Hahaha!" I pinched his cheek and pulled it out.

"Oww! (Y/N) that hurts!" He frowned.

"Awwh too bad," I mocked him.

He puffed his red cheek out and looked away from me. He's so cute! I held his cheeks and gently lifted his face, leaning down I kissed his lips softly. My feet still dangling in the air, Shiro tightened his arms around me, kissing me back. We were lost in our own world, as clichéd as it sounds, but it was true. We did not notice a student shrieking as she stepped on a gum. We did not see a group of girls whispering to each other as they watched us. There were sounds of wolf-whistles and howling from the boys, which did not bother us either. The flash and click of a phone as Mika took the chance to take a picture of us did not waver our kiss either. I've lost myself to Shiro.