Chapter 10- Nothing keeps a bond stronger than blood

(Ryuu's POV)

"He's been in there for quite a while," I muttered to myself, "He better not be having sex with her." I punched the tree and felt a stinging sensation. I saw the skins on my knuckles, all scrapped and ripped. Soon, it began to bleed. I licked the blood.

"Blood sure has a unique taste... I wonder what (Y/N)'s taste blood," I grinned and made way to her house. As always I went to her back garden, unlocked the door and walked towards the stairs, once I got inside. As I walked there, by the front door, I saw her shoes as well as Shiro's shoes. That dick! He's in bed with her, isn't he? I walked to the living room and sat down on the sofa.

"What to do..." I asked quietly to myself. I took off the backpack I was carrying, and looked inside it and checked I got everything I need. I stood up and walked up the stairs. As I got upstairs, I opened her bedroom door. When inside, I had to control myself not to jump on Shiro and rip him apart. My anger grew, as I watched (Y/N) sleeping with Shiro.

"Fuck's sake," I muttered.

"Mmm..." (Y/N) murmured and turned around, with her back to Shiro. I watched (Y/N)'s peaceful face, as she slowly breathed in and out. I noticed that (Y/N) was wearing her nightdress, and began observing: the bed, Shiro and (Y/N). So they didn't have sex... that's good. She's still pure and untainted. I was about to touched her cheek, when Shiro wrapped his arm around her waist. I looked at his face, as he continued to sleep. Ha... even in his sleep he's tryna keep her from me. I opened my backpack and took out a bottle of chloroform. I opened the bottle and soaked a piece of cloth with it. I walked around the bed and looked down at Shiro. Maybe I should just kill him here and now?... No, I can't... not now. I placed the cloth on his nose, and watched as Shiro unknowingly breathes in the chloroform. About half a minute later, I picked the cloth from his face, and studied him. He's unconscious. I moved to (Y/N) and gently placed the chloroform- soaked cloth on her face. And like before, once I was sure she was unconscious, I lifted the cloth from her face. I gazed at her beautiful form. I grabbed Shiro's wrist and shoved it away from (Y/N). Placing my arms under (Y/N) and gently picking her up, I carried her out of her room. Walking downstairs, I went to the living room and placed her on the sofa. I sat on the floor, and watched (Y/N).

"Oh (Y/N), you're so beautiful," I brushed her hair. I held a lock of her hair and smelled it, "So sweet..." I kissed it. I reached out for her small hand and stroked her fingers.

"So delicate and fragile," I was careful not to hurt her. I stroked up her arm, "So soft and smooth." I lifted her arm closer to me and kissed it. Oh man... I planted more kisses, as I made my way up her arm. I reached the straps of her nightdress, and slid it down her shoulder. Amazing how she can make me feel this way... I kissed her shoulder and then her neck. Haha, if she was conscious, I could imagine her moaning... I continued to kiss her neck.

"(Y/N)... Oh my sweet (Y/N)..." I muttered, as I continued to kiss her neck, "I wonder how you taste like..." I grinned and began licking her slender neck. (Y/N)... I licked down her neck to her collar- bone and then back to the nape of her neck.

"Oh! (Y/N)!" I moaned. I leaned back and crawled on top of her, looking down at her pretty face. I bought my face closer to hers... close enough for our noses to touch.

"(Y/N)? Shall I kiss you?" I asked. Of course, they was no reply from (Y/N), "Hmmm... I want our first kiss to happen when you're conscious. I want to hear you murmur and moan while we kiss... so I'll let you off this time." I stroked her cheek and planted a kiss. I kissed down her face and to her neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist, as I continued to peck her neck.

"Hmm... (Y/N), how does your blood taste?" I reached for my bag and took out a sheathed knife. I unsheathed it and held the dull edge of the knife alongside her cheek. I traced it down her body, thinking of the perfect spot of her body to cut, without hurting (Y/N) much. I crawled back and gazed at her legs. Perfect. I raised her nightdress up her body, revealing her bare legs and thighs. I lifted her leg and began kissing it. I kissed further up her leg and stopped at her thigh. Aiming at her inner thigh, I placed the sharp edge of the knife against her skin.

"Sorry (Y/N), it won't hurt much, cutie..." I swiftly sliced her skin, and watched as her deep crimson blood flowed down her skin. Placing my hand right under the cut, I watched as the blood poured into my hand. Seconds later, I took my hand back and bought it to my lips. Mmm... smells good. I began drinking her thick, dark blood.

"(Y/N) your blood is as delicious and sweet as yourself..." I muttered to her and continued to drink. When there was none left, I licked my hand clean. I felt my heart accelerate and beat hard, as the excitement and hunger grew within me when I see the blood still dripping down her thigh from her wound.

"(Y/N)..." Lifting her leg, I licked the blood off her, "It's more delicious when licking off your skin..." I traced my tongue up her leg to her thigh, and when reached the cut, I began sucking the more blood out of her wound. Minutes later, after I was satisfied, I stopped.

"(Y/N) you're mine and you belong to me only," I said, and crawled up to see (Y/N)'s face, and leaned in to kissed her forehead. I got off her, and went to the kitchen; where I got a cloth and soaked it with warm water. Carrying the wet cloth with me, I sat on the floor, and wiped the dried blood and my saliva off her leg and thigh. Then, I searched for the first aid kit; and once I found it, I placed a cotton wool over the cut, and kept it there until it stopped bleeding. Afterwards, I placed everything back to its place, I picked (Y/N) up and carried her upstairs, and into her room. That bastard was still unconscious in bed. Gently, I placed her on the bed, and covered her under the duvet. I looked at her one last time and caressed her cheek.

"I'll see you later, (Y/N)," I muttered and kissed her cheek. Then, left her room, and eventually got out of her house. As always, walking through the park, I sat on my motorbike, and rode home.

______________________________________________________

Koko's back:

Yo been awhile! Hope everyone is doing well and are safe during these difficult times

Yo been awhile! Hope everyone is doing well and are safe during these difficult times. If you guys need to talk about anything, I'm always here ❤️❤️❤️

卩ᗴaČᗴ 𝕆ᑌ𝐓!