Chapter 6- You never forget the first kiss

"Yeah?" I turned to face him again. He looked desperate and uncontrollable.

"I can't hold it anymore," he muttered.

"Eh?"

Suddenly, he pulled me onto his chest, one arm tightly around my waist, and his other hand cupped my cheek.

"(Y/N)," he whispered, as he leaned forward.

"Shiro," I could only say his name. And then, he pressed his lips onto my lips. Overwhelmed with emotions and confusion at first, I froze. It took a few seconds, until I realised that what was happening, and eventually I kissed me back. As soon as I returned the kiss, he kissed me deeper and deeper. The deeper he went, the more I fell for him. I did not know if I succeeded, but I tried to kiss him back with the same passion he gave me. Soon it began to rain, but that did not stop us. If anything it caused the opposite. The kiss grew more intense. Shiro tightened his arm around my waist, and lowered the other arm to touch my backside. I grabbed his blazer as I felt his hands on me. I felt embarrassed but happy. After, what felt like an eternity, we stopped kissing and was out of breath.

"(Y/N)," he looked worriedly.

"Yeah?"

"You're crying," he said, and touched my cheek to wipe my tears.

"Eh?" I felt my cheek which was wet from my tears and the rain.

"Don't you like me?" His tone was serious, but it was sad.

"It's not that! It's just... just that... you're my first kiss," I muttered, and looked away.

"(Y/N)!" He exclaimed and kissed my lips again. I felt his warmth embracing my entire body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and made him lean towards me. We stopped kissing, and looked at each other, still in each other's arms.

"I'm going to be your first for everything, aren't I?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

He just smirked and kissed my lips again.

"Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough," he whispered, after he kissed me.

"Eh?"

"Let's go inside, we're getting wet... not that I mind."

"Let's go," I said.

We ran to the front of my house, and I opened the door. Once inside, I went upstairs to bring towels for us. When I came back downstairs, I saw Shiro without his blazer, and just his wet shirt and tie. I could see his broad chest through it. It was a beautiful sight. He's too hot for his own good.

"(Y/N)?" He grinned.

"Huh... y-yeah?"

"You're blushing so much." He smirked.

"No!"

He walked slowly towards me. Each step he took forward, I took one back. Our eyes on each other. This continued, until I could no longer take a step backward. My back was against wall. Shiro saw this, and walked closer and closer to me. I could do nothing, but stand and watch him. I was a trapped prey, and he was my predator.

He stood right in front of him, and placed both his hands on my sides. He arched towards me, until his eyes were in level to mine. Our lips were just close enough to brush each other... just.

"I love it when you make that face," he whispered.

"What face?" I murmured.

"The one where your face is very red. The one where you look scared and innocent, with your big, cute puppy eyes." As he spoke, his lips continued to stroke mine.