Chapter 8- When he blushes... it's so cute!

(Time skip; after a few months)

((Y/N)'s POV)

"(Y/N)! Are you ready?" Shiro shouted from downstairs.

"Nearly!" I replied back and finished brushing my hair. I grabbed my bag and run downstairs, and into the kitchen. Shiro sat by the table. He leaned back, with his head resting on top of the chair and looking up at the ceiling. I smiled at his laziness, and walked closer to him. Hearing me, he turned around to look at me.

"I made you breakfast," he said and smiled at me.

"Ah thanks." I sat beside Shiro and looked at the plate. It was buttered toasts and a sunny-side up egg. I began eating quickly, as we were going to be late for school.

"Damn Shiro, next week our exams will begin, I'm so nervous," I said, whilst eating.

"Mmm," he mumbled.

"I hope I'm ready for it," I continued to say.

"Mmm."

"I mean I can't fail any of my exams, or I won't be able to go university this year."

"Mmm."

Is he even listening to me?

"Imagine if I was a year behind because I failed this year?" I said.

"Mmm," he replied.

"I'm gonna dump you and ask Mika out," I said bluntly.

"Mmm."

"Shiro!"

"Mmm."

I turned to look at him. He rested chin on his hand and just stared at me, smiling.

"Shiro?"

"Mmm."

"Shiro?" I repeated.

"Mmm."

"Shiro!" I shouted and flicked his forehead.

"Oww!" Finally Shiro reacted, "Why did you do that?"

"You weren't even listening to me," I said.

"I was!"

"Oh yeah? What did I say?"

"Erm... you were talking about how handsome I am," he grinned.

"Idiot! No! I was talking about the exams next week." I finished my breakfast and stood up walking to the sink.

"Were you?" He asked.

"Idiot," I muttered and began washing the plate.

"Ah sorry," he said.

"Stupid," I muttered, and closed the tap, as I finished washing the plate.

"(Y/N)..."

I ignored him and wiped my hands with the towel. I felt him standing behind me, his hands holding both of mine. His fingers intertwined with mine.

"What are you doing?" I muttered.

"Are you angry with me?" he whispered.

"What do you think?"

"I'm thinking yes." He gently blew into my ear, causing goose bumps to appear.

"W-well you're right."

"Oh?" He pushed his body against mine, until I could not go any further because of the counter. His thumb and two of his fingers wrapped and stroked my pinky finger. That sly idiot, he knows that I like it when he does that.