Chapter 13- That Smile that Hides the Pain

An hour or so of cleaning, mopping, scrubbing and brushing, everything was speckless. The teacher would definitely see his reflection now. Shiro and I got our things together and began walking out of the school.

Bzzzzz. Bzzzzz. Shiro's phone vibrated.

"Hey mum... yeah, sorry, I forgot to mention that I had an afterschool class... haha yeah it was a detention, but this time it wasn't my fault, it was (Y/N)'s," he grinned at me.

"What? No, Ms Miller! He is lying!" I tried to yell at his phone.

"... She said she believes you and to call her Kate not Ms Miller," Shiro repeated.

"Okay," I said.

"... Yeah, we're just leaving school now," Shiro continued to talk to his mum, "... Yeah? Okay, I'll bring her. Right, see ya mum." And he ended the call.

"Bring me where?" I asked.

"My place, you're gonna have dinner with us." He flashed a smile and held my hand.

"Oh, okay."

"I can't wait for you guys to meet."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," he leaned towards me and kissed the corner of my lip, "Don't be nervous (Y/N), she'll love you."

"Yeah..."

I let him tug me along and followed behind him. What if she doesn't like me? Or I annoy her? What about his dad? Now that I think about it, Shiro never talked about his dad... But what if his dad hates me, as well? Or worse, Shiro leaves me because of all this?! No, no, no. (Y/N) not all this again. Remember, don't let your imaginations get the best of you. Maybe his family will like me, and they are proud that their son is with a girl like me. Yeah! Positive thinking!

I caught up with him, so that I was at his side. Intertwining my fingers with his, I pressed my body against his arm.

(Shiro's POV)

Fuck me! She's pressing her chest against my arm, again! Waaaaahhh! She's so soft!

((Y/N)'s POV)

I saw Shiro's ears and cheek going red. Is he blushing? I tip-toed and kissed his cheek. This made his whole face red, his body stiffened up then he quickened his pace and rushed us both home to his place.

(Time Skip)

Shiro took out his key and opened his front door.

"Mum, it's me. And I got (Y/N), as well!"

Shiro let me in first, then himself. He took my coat and bag and left them on the hanger. A slender, beautiful woman greeted us. She had the same honey-coloured eyes like Shiro's, and they seemed gentle. Her strawberry-blond hair was tied into a ponytail and she wore a curry-stained apron over her dress.

"You must be (Y/N)!" She said excitedly. She took me in her arms and gave a warm hug. So, this is the hug of a mother...

"Eh yes, and you're Kate," I muttered.

"Yes, I'm this idiot's mother," she laughed, and she pointed at Shiro.

"Gee mum, thanks(!)" Shiro muttered.

"Haha," Kate laughed, "Anyway, dinner will be ready in an hour, so I'll call you kids when it's done." Kate walked back to the kitchen.

"Let's go to my room." Shiro pulled me upstairs into his room.