Chapter 5- First Date is the Important One

((Y/N)'s POV)

"Okay, lesson's over. I expect everyone to be doing their own revision and work of past papers at home as well," the teacher said and walked to the door, "I'll see you lot next lesson." And left the classroom.

"(Y/N) you want to hang out with me at the library?" Ryuu asked.

"Oh, Ryuu I'm sorry, I'll be with Shiro today."

"Oh okay," he muttered.

"I'm sorry Ryuu."

"Don't worry, (Y/N), next time," he said and ruffled my hair.

"Ryuu!" I cried and took his hand from my head.

"Hehe," he laughed.

"Ryuu!" We heard a couple of girls coming towards us.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Ryuu grumbled.

"Hahaha, I feel for you Ryuu," I said and patted his back, "Anyway, have fun with your fangirls, see ya."

"Yeah, I'll see you later."

I left, as Ryuu's fangirls surrounded him; and walked to the library to see Shiro.

(Ryuu's POV)

"Ryuu! Ryuu! Are you free afterschool?" one girl asked.

"Yeah."

"Would you like to hang out with us?" Another girl asked.

"No," I said emotionlessly.

"Aww why?" Girl number three asked.

"Because I don't want to."

"You say that all the time," number four said.

"I know."

"Do you like someone?" Number two asked.

"That's none of your business," I muttered and walked out of the class.

"Ryuu! Wait for us!" The annoying girls followed me. Fuck, I can't see what (Y/N) will be doing, if this lot follow me. Dammit, I'll just have to wait until after school. I went to the cafeteria and sat down. And soon, the girls sat with me. I just want to be with (Y/N). I just want to see cute face. I want to touch her soft skin. I want to smell her honey scented hair. I want (Y/N).

((Y/N)'s POV)

I hurried to the library, hoping I had not made Shiro wait long. Once I got to the library, I searched for Shiro. I could not find him at the front of the library, and went towards the back. I walked past the rows of books, still searching for Shiro.

"Gotcha." A hand grabbed mine and pulled me.

"Ahh!" I exclaimed, "Shiro!"

"What?"

"Why did you pull me like that?"

"What?" He asked me innocently, "You mean like this?" He pulled me closer to him, leaving no gap in between us.

"S-Shiro!" I felt myself blushing, as our chests were pressed against each other.

"Shhh (Y/N)," he whispered into my ear, "We're in the library."

"Someone might see us," I said quietly.

"Don't worry, we're in the perfect spot. I made sure of that." He said proudly and winked at me.

I looked around to see what this "perfect spot" was. We were in the back corner of the library, with a row of books on each side.

"What if people came from in front of us?" I asked, as books surrounded us from every side except the front.