Ch 6.

It seemed like forever before the plane would finally take off. I felt like it was my first time in a plane again, because I had the widest eyes looking down on what used to be Los Angeles. Now it was just full of chaos. Just then, I heard a smooth, soft familiar tone. "Anna!" I jerked my head around to see who it was. My eyes widened with relief. "Luke! You're ok!! How did you get here?" "long story." Luke was my friend from before this happened. He had blonde hair, ice blue eyes, and pinkish red lips. He was one of those guys I had a crush on. After smiling at him for a little bit, I turned back around to be greeted by Jace's warm, brown eyes. Brandon had gotten up and walked down the magenta carpet aisle way. "Who's he?" Jace asked jealously. "Just a friend." I replied smiling at him. He grabbed my hand again, and I laid on his strong shoulder and just let my eyes droop shut. About what seemed like an hour later, I heard the flight attendant saying that we would land in Hawaii in about an hour. I slowly got up and stretched my weak body. I looked in front of me, to see if my mom was still there. No. She wasn't there. This plane was really big. There's a place on this plane where people can go chill out on the couches and get a drink or something, so I figured she was there. I looked next to me, Jace was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake him. But I also didn't want to leave him. I slowly shook his shoulder and whispered softly "Jace. Wake up its me." I saw his eyes flutter open. And he smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. "You know, you're so pretty when you smile" he said. I could feel my cheeks turning red. "You wanna go walk around?" I asked still blushing. "Yeah let's go." We walked to the lounging area and looked around for my mom. After about 5 minutes of scanning the room, I found her. I saw my brothers and Luke too. They were talking. Jace and I walked over to them. "Hey mom" I said tiredly, even though I had been sleeping almost the whole time. "Hi sweetie. Do you want some juice or food?" "No thanks. I'm good. Jace are you hungry?" Jace replied so sweetly "no thank you". We walked away after that, and we must have been talking for at least an hour, because the flight attendant starting talking again. "We will arrive at our destination in exactly 20 minutes. Please return to your seats and buckle up. Thank you." Jace and I walked back to our seats and buckled up. I looked out the window. It was beautiful. I could already smell the sweet salty air and feel the warm sun as it hits my back.