Ch 8

We went into our rooms and got situated for the night. We had to rent 3 rooms; one for Ariana, Channing Tatum and the rest, one for my brothers, Luke, and Jace, and one for my mom and me. My mom fell asleep really fast. All of the rooms were connected by a door, and I heard the knob turning. It was coming from my brothers' room. I figured it was one of my brothers, but I still felt a little uneasy. I was surprised to see Jace sneaking through and coming to the side of my bed. He put his finger to his lips as a sign for me for hush. He laid down next to me and I gave him a questionable look. "I have to tell you something" he said. "And what's that?" He paused for a couple seconds. "I...really like you." He paused again. I smiled. "You do?" "Yeah. I have since I laid eyes on you. You were just so beautiful and fun. I couldn't help myself from staring at you". I could tell he was really embarrassed. "I..never knew that. I.. Kinda have a big crush on you too. Right when I saw you, my heart stopped. I had forgotten that you were a celebrity.... You just looked like a regular boy to me." He smiled and started to lean in closer to me, like he was going to kiss me. I did the same and he started to close his eyes, but before I could close mine, I heard a noise. My mom. Jace fell off the bed quietly, and before my mom could see him, he left. I just smiled as my eyes closed and I fell asleep.