Chapter 1

Kirishima POV

Well I guess moving into the dorms is a logical next step. I can't wait to hangout with everyone after school!
"Yo Kiri!" Kaminari shouts at me. He's walking with Sero and Mina, all of them carrying duffle bags and suit cases.
"Hey bro!" We all walk into together and join the crowd around Mr. Aizawa.
"Listen up!" He yells, assigning our rooms. The girls and boys are split up by the halves of the building, and everyone gets singles. My room is right next to Bakugo and the elevator, which is pretty lucky! I head up, saying goodbye to kami and sero who are on the floor below me.

Bakugo POV

Tch, my dorm is next to Shitty hair. He's probably gonna invite me to hangout with him or something. It's only us in the elevator at this point and he's just standing there smiling.
"What are you smiling at shitty hair?"
"Oh I'm just happy we're all gonna be together," he says while turning to face me. "Plus we're right next door to each other!"
I feel my face turn a slight bit pink and let out a "tch". That dumbo makes dorm life sound fun. I'm just happy I don't have to see Deku.
The elevator doors open and I speed walk to my room, slamming the door and falling back into my new bed. God, now what if the walls are thin and I can hear kirishima doing stuff? Dorms are gonna suck.

Kirishima POV

Is he mad at me?