Chapter 20 (Epilogue)

As high school continued, the couple faced little opposition. Sure there were tough times and even a 2-week break towards the end of year 2, Kirishima and Bakugo always seemed to work out. At graduation, they decided to move in with each other and chose hero agencies near each other. Kirishima keeps his hair dyed red, but wears it down whenever he's home. Bakugo eventually created his own hero agency and so did Kirishima except he did it with Mina, Kaminari, and Sero. The two agencies often work with each other.

At age 22, Bakugo proposed to Kirishima at the spot on UA where he first confessed, surrounded all of their friends from UA. Kirishima cried, Bakugo cried, and Midoriya became dangerously dehydrated from crying that he had to be escorted to a hospital. Bakugo wanted to murder him for ruining that moment, but Kirishima calmed him down. Deku made it up to them by officiating the wedding. 

At 24 the couple decided to adopt. They have three kids. A 5-month-old girl named Himari, a 3-year-old boy named Asahi, and a 7-year-old boy named Isamu. Isamu's quirk is Sugar Crystal which allows him to form hard sugar crystals from any sugar in his body. This was discovered on Bakugo and Kirishima's anniversary when they ate a cake and Isamu threw a tantrum for not getting enough. His quirk activated and he coated the arms of his chair is sugar crystals. Needless to say, Kirishima and Bakugo were really proud. 

They keep in contact with the majority of Class 1A and other friends from high school still (Midoriya, Tsu, Uraraka, Mina, and Camie always ask to babysit). They have monthly game nights that rotate between the households and a trophy that goes to the winning team for the month. Bakugo and Kirishima win most of the games but Todoroki is a boss at Monopoly, Jiro is the reigning champ of Kareoke, Mina always crushes Just Dance, and Midoriya is surprisingly good at Twister (we believe his body is somehow more flexible from all the times he's broken his bones: some suspect they just bend at this point).

Overall, they are happy and in love still.