Chapter 6

Kirishima POV

We walk back separately as to not seem suspicious. All I can think about is how I have to somehow hide this HUGE secret from our friend group. Mina would probably be the first to catch on cause she thinks I have a crush on him. I'll just have to be really careful.

Once I walk in, I see Bakugo getting swarmed by Mina, Sero, and Kaminari; not a great start. I walk over as nonchalantly as I can.

"What's going on here?"

"We were about to go out to watch a movie, and we saw Bakugo and decided to invite him!" Kaminari says enthusiastically.

"We were going to look for you too to invite," Sero adds.

"And I was about to blast these EXTRAS," Bakugo finishes.

I rub the back of my head nervously and give a half-smile. Bakugo drops his threatening-looking arm positions and crosses his arms with a 'hmph'.

"I'll go. Bakubro, you should too." I pause. "You don't have to, but-"

"I'm gonna go Shitty Hair. Tch, these guys better buy me popcorn," he interrupts.

Mina smiles wide and Kaminari puts his arms over my shoulder and Bakugo's.

"THAT DOESN"T MEAN YOU CAN TOUCH ME DUNCE FACE!" Bakugo yells and lets small explosions go off in his hands. Kaminari immediately backs off.

Bakugo POV

I walk with the dummies to the theater. They debate for a while on what movie to see, and since I can scare them into anything, we watch Parasite. Tape Elbows and Phone Charger pay for everyone's drinks/snacks, and we walk over to our seats. I sit next to Kirishima, and Pink Face is next to him.

Kiri is obviously a scaredy-cat, even if he tries to hide it to seem manly. After about 20 minutes of seeing him squeeze the seat's edge, I slip my hand onto his. He grabs it tight and starts to calm down a little as I rub little soothing circles. No one can see it in the dark theater, but a blush seeps across my face as I think about ever holding his hand in public. I know I probably won't ever.

I'm fucking Bakugo. I am known for my anger and determination. People sometimes say I have a villain like personality, but I just want to be the best hero. I know my class will stop listening/fearing/respecting me as soon as I tell them I'm dating someone, let alone Kirishima. His quirk may be hardening but he softens my heart. Ugh, that sounds like something Deku would say. He probably would start thinking we could be friends if I told people about me and Kiri. So, I guess I'll settle for staying in the shadows.

The movie credits start and I jump up as the lights in the theater turn on.

"I'm going to the bathroom nerds."

I rush out, everyone with confused expressions on their faces. They almost saw us holding hands! I'm so dumb! I can't do that again! I walk into the bathroom and it's surprisingly empty. I go into a stall and lean against the door thinking.

"Bakugo? Are you in here?"

I don't respond to Shitty Hair.

"I'm by myself."

I slowly stand again, unlock the door, and walk out with my hands in my pockets.

Kirishima POV

When he walked out of the stall, I saw the slight worry in his eyes. I walk up to him and rub my hand across his face. He jerks his head backward, and I drop my hand.

"Dude, I get it if you're uncomfortable. I didn't realize you would freak out like that though."

He looks up and lets out a 'tch'.

"You're my-" I realize we're not exactly anything. He starts walking out, then stops for a sec.

"Its fine Shitty Hair. Let's just go before anyone sees us talking."

Hope you're enjoying reading! I try to update daily, so please vote and comment! Also check out my other stories!