Chapter 9

Kirishima POV

We head out to lunch and Bakugo actually follows us. We sit next to each other and dig into the soba provided for the day.

"That test killed meeeeeee!" Kaminari says as he slides in next to me, closely followed by Sero and Mina.

"Bro sameeeee," Sero responds.

"I actually am pretty confident! Bakugo's help with studying and the extra notes I got were super helpful!" I say with a smile.

"Tch, it was easy. You guys probably passed even if you're dumb."

"So guys, Movie Monday? I get to choose this week!" Mina exclaims.

Everyone nods in agreement, including Bakugo. The group is sort of surprised that he would agree to hang out with all of us again, but they don't oppose it.

"As long as its not a romcom, I don't fucking care."

~~~

Unfortunately for Bakugo, it was a romcom. We settled in front of the TV in the common with blankets, popcorn, soda, and ice cream ready to watch as Mina switched to her Netflix account. It was a movie about some boy doubting his sexuality and stuff since he started hanging out with some dude but he had a girlfriend.

Bakugo somehow sat through it, and almost looked to be enjoying it. That or his spicy popcorn which he doused in chili powder. Since we were all on the floor leaning against the couch, we were all packed close together. So when Bakugo's leg touched mine, he didn't feel the need to yank it away. Either that or he was starting to get more comfortable around my, I mean our, friends. I smiled.

By the end of the movie, everyone was in a pretty good mood. Everyone liked the ending.

"Okay, that wasn't a bad movie but I call next week!" Sero says breaking the after movie silence.

"Fine. This is late for me anyway so I should go to bed."

Everyone stared at the clock then at Bakugo.

"Its legit only 9 o'clock dude," Kaminari commented.

"Fuck off, I need my beauty sleep. This-" he motions to his face, "-does not attract guys naturally."

I looked at him with a slightly confused and then happy expression. Everyone just kinda stared at him more.

"You guys still got a problem with my sleep routine. Or do I need to convince you?" he says with small explosions in his hands and a smirk on his face. Everyone stops staring and shakes their heads. He walks away and I laugh.

"Well that was unexpected," Sero says. "I wonder what he looks like when he doesn't sleep then."

Bakugo POV

I was both happy I told them and not. I don't know, just good they didn't make a big fucking deal about it.