Chapter 11

🍋 SMUT WARNING (aka gayness peaking for kiribaku)🍋

Kirishima POV

Bakugo pushes me onto his bed and takes off his shirt. I just stare up at him and his abs, the curves already permanently etched in my brain but so so nice to look at. He smirks.

"Stop staring and take off yours."

I quickly rip of mine and he licks his lips like I'm the first glass of water he's seen in weeks and he's thirsty. Then he hooks one of his legs on mine and lets himself gracefully fall on top of me, but one arm pushing him up, right above my lips. I can feel the heat wavering off of him, both of us waiting for a second. Then greed takes over and we roughly smash our lips into each other. My hand grabs his back to pull him back to grinding on me, and he gladly obliges.

Next I feel him teasing my nipples with his free hand, and I let out some small moans into his mouth. He does not expect when one of my hands goes down his pants and starts balming his half-hard length, which gets me a few pleasured grunts. He pulls off of me for a second to take off his belt and pants, me following suit.

Once we're back on top of each other in our boxers, I find myself hard as a rock and him the same. I manage to flip us over so I'm on top and trail little kisses from his chin, to his neck, to his abs, and finally to the v line that leads to the good stuff. Once arriving, I slip off his boxers and he lets out a little shudder as the cold air hits his stiff member. I kiss the tip before slowly having my mouth make its way down. He moans a little as I manage to fit his whole length in my mouth and start sucking. Eventually he begins bucking his hips a little and I try to resist my gag reflex. Once I taste the precum, I suck harder. As soon as he cums, I take my mouth off of it with a little pop and swallow. He stiffles out a little moan and whimper before realizing the state he is compared to me and pushes himself up to grab me and take back dominance.

Although I have shown my assertiveness, he is still Bakugo and needs me to be on the same level. He rips off my boxers before focusing on sucking on a sweet spot on my neck. I moan as I am sure he leaves a hickey, and moan louder when his hand starts roughly giving me a handjob. By the time a little pre cum seeps from me, he goes faster and harder.

"Bakugo, I'm going to cum!"

He responds by crashing his lips back into mine and I feel myself release all over his hand and chest. As I ride my high, he takes a little of my white juices and tastes it. Then he takes a little more, puts it in his mouth, and kisses me. He pulls away and crashes onto the bed next to me.

"Just so you could taste yourself."

"You don't taste so bad either," I respond with a smirk.

After taking a minute to let everything sink in, we both clean up with towels and warm water, and I throw my sheets into my laundry pile. He gives me a little smirk before we hear the door knob rattling. Thank god for it being locked. I open it to see Kaminari.

"Why do you guys lock your door when doing homework?"

"So we don't get interrupted or distracted by dunce faces like you punk!" Bakugo retorts.

Kaminari furrows his eyebrows and crosses his arms at the remark, then puts back on his goofy smile.

"The offer to hangout is still open. I was hoping you guys had done most of the homework and were up for a break."

I look over at Bakugo then turn back to Kaminari.

"We're in!"

Bakugo POV

Fucking and hanging out with his friends in the same day. Jesus fucking hell, what has my life become?