Chapter 19

Hello! So this will be the ending besides a short epilogue next chapter. Thank you so much for sticking along and enjoy the end of the story!

Kirishima POV

"Come here Katttttt" I plead with puppy eyes, arms wide. He begrudgingly comes to sit next to me on the couch and gives me a hug. Katsuki had been yelling at/advising Kaminari for ten minutes now as my poor dumb friend got himself into a mess relationship-wise. Now I tighten my arms around him and snuggle into the crook of his neck; he immediately relaxes and his scowl becomes a small smile.

"Bakugo is strangely wise when it comes to relationships," Mina says.

"Fuck yeah, cause I have this guy," he says while tilting his head towards me. This gets an exasperated sigh from Kaminari.

"No need to brag, my life is legit falling apart right now."

To that we returned to consoling Kaminari's deteriorating as his crushes had gotten all jumbled up. Mina left halfway through to talk to Sero who supposedly was getting HORRIBLE advice from Mineta. Eventually, the Bakugo and I turned in for the night.

Although I still technically lived in my bedroom, I slept at Katsuki's most night. He gave me two drawers to keep some of my stuff but refuses to let me do the same. Not that it matters, I have like 3 of his hoodies in my closet at all times. When we get back to the bedroom, he flops onto his bed and I sit with my back against the wall next to him.

"Pikachu really is stupid."

"Hahaha, like you weren't just as clueless at the beginning of our relationship," I retort. To my surprise, I don't get a snarky comment.

"Yeah. You were just too new to me, and my feelings towards you were too intense. I couldn't do much about that but kiss you." He sat up to give me a kiss. It slowly progressed into something more heated.

🍋SMUT WARNING🍋: STOP READING HERE IF YOU DISLIKE SMUT (I'll leave a marker when they're done)

He pushes me down forcefully and I smirk up at him. We continue with our makeout session, my hand rolling up his shirt. Eventually, he pulled away from a breath which I took as I moment to rip off both of our shirts. Katsuki's eyes clouded a little from the lack of breath but sharpened once I had flipped him around and was yanking off his pants. I began palming him a little and he grabbed the lube in his desk drawer. We were both switches, so I was wondering who was which today. 

I take off his boxers agonizingly slow, then pepper kisses up his thighs. Once I reach his member, he is fully erect. I start with a lick to the tip which gets a hiss from him. I begin sucking, gradually making my way down. Once I have a quarter of the way to go, his hips buck up and I am suddenly deep throating him. The groans coming out of him make me go wild and I thank god for giving me a small gag reflex. My own dick is hard now and I jerk myself off to his noises. Once I taste the precum, I stop. 

I continue to jerk myself off until he suddenly grabs my shoulders and pushes me down. My ass is in the air and I am stark naked now. He takes lube on his fingers and starts prepping my hole. I feel a finger in me, and then a second. After a bit of time to adjust, I start shoving my ass back for movement. He responds with a scissoring motion which leads to moans escaping from my mouth. He pulls them out and I whimper a little.

"Shhhhh, you want me in you don't you?"

"Y-yes pl-lease Katsuki..."

"What was that?"

"Please put your dick in me."

Of course he goes in with no warning and I groan in pain. He distracts me with kisses down my neck and upper back, some of which I know will leave marks. I eventually tell him to move and he begins at a breakneck pace as if his life depends on it. My mouth continues to let out extremely lewd sounds and I pray the walls of his room are thick enough to block them out. His own moans begin to escape again and I continue to jerk myself off.

"Babe, you feel fucking amazing."

"R-right back *moan* at youuu," I manage to get out. "I think-k I'm gonna cummmm soon."

"Wait a second."

Oh and that's when he hits it. I immediately respond with the loudest moan of the night which is impressive, and he pounds the spot mercilessly. I cum and he soon fills me up after a few sloppy thrusts. We take a second to gather ourselves before he pulls out and I flop down.

"God, my ass is gonna hurt after that." Katsuki only smirks.

"I'll clean us up."

🍋SMUT ENDING🍋: You can return now, no more smuttiness

Bakugo POV

After getting everything clean and proper again and changing into sweatpants, I check my phone. Nothing new besides Mina saying that Sero and Kaminari were going to talk to each other. I go onto Spotify and jump up as Can't Sleep Love connects to my speaker.

"C'mon, we are 100% dancing to this."

So he takes my hand and we swirl around my room laughing and singing.

"Tell me am I going crazy?" he starts.

"Tell me have I lost my mind?" I continue.

"Am I just afraid of lovin'?" Ei sings while caressing my cheek.

"Or am I not the lovin' kind?" I finish with a twirl.

A few more swirls and we continue singing until the final chorus.

"Gimme that can't sleep love. I want that can't sleep love," I belt out. He giggles and pecks me on the cheek before finishing the song.

"The kind I dream about all day, the kind that keeps me up all night, gimme that can't sleep love!" 

I pull him in for a final kiss and he laughs. I can't help but stare, so happy that he is my boyfriend. No more secrets, just two teens in love.

And that's it! Thank you so much for reading, continue on if you want a little view into what happened in their future in the epilogue. Anyways, love you guys!!!