Chapter 10

Bakugo POV

I grab Kirishima as soon as he walks out of the classroom and pull him the back way out of school. He seems surprised but I am just relieved no one seemed to notice. As soon as we get around the corner behind the building and give him a hard kiss.

"Woah Bakugo, you didn't need to pull me all the way out here for a kiss!" he says with a smile. I just smirk and push him against the wall.

"I don't know if I could have done this in front of our classmates."

I grab his ass with one of my hand and put the other on the wall behind him. He responds with a slightly shocked face, and I start kissing him passionately. He melts and I take the opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I start grinding into him and he lets out a small moan. I keep at this and feel some perspiration on my forehead. The heat radiating off of us could probably melt Half and Half's right side, but I pull apart. He lets out a small whimper.

"We have studying to do." He pouts.

"You can't leave me like this! Plus I would rather study you," he says with his voice a little deeper. I feel chills run through me a little and I freeze. He takes advantage of my momentary weakness and flips around, pushing me into the wall now. He grabs my groin and I let out a moan.

"Now look at you. I bet you would rather stay here with me."

He presses his lips back onto mine and I try to get back my dominance but he squeezes my groin again. I let him into my mouth with a moan and he continues to make out with me passionately. When he finally stops for a second to take a breath, I grab his tie.

"My dorm, now."

We rush back to the building, stopping before walking in to fix ourselves a little. He fixes the back of his hair and I watch him concentrate with a little pout. It's cute, but I can't wait to see his moaning mess of a self when we get inside. Just that puts me back to devilish smirk, thinking of all the things I'm gonna do to him. He looks at me and tilts his head.

"What?"

"Oh, you'll see."

We both walk in, and Kaminari stops us.

"Hey guys wanna hang out?" he says with a dumb smile.

"Tch, I gotta do homework dumbass."

"And Bakubro is going to help me with mine!" Kiri adds.

He shrugs us off and we go upstairs.

Kirishima POV

Bakugo smirks at me as he shuts and locks his door.

"You ready?"

I gulp.