Chapter 5

Just saying I added an amazing video above. If you haven't watched it, I recommend it it cures depression

Kirishima POV
I wake up once in the middle of the night and see Bakugo's arm still on top of me. I flip us over and become the big spoon. Luckily he doesn't stir as I snuggle into his body.

Bakugo POV
I wake up to see fucking shitty hair snuggling me! What the fuck! Then I remember I led on his gay ass last night. Don't judge me, I was in a weird mood. I turn my head back and see his cute sleeping face, not cute but dumb. Ugh. I don't want to wake him up, but I decide I should move before anyone notices. I grab my pillow and slowly exchange my body for it. Kirishima doesn't notice and just hugs the pillow tight. I smirk at him, then head up to my room.

Time Skip (presented by moody Bakugo)

I lay in bed, unable to sleep. I kind of miss the warmth and it was the first time I've slept okay in a while. I've been getting some weird dreams lately. I'll be hanging out with Kirishima and he turns around and smiles and I'll fucking giggle like a gay fuck. And then we would go on a picnic or some shit and he'd lean in to kiss me. But then Deku or another nuisance would pop out of the bushes and start beating me up. I decide to text Shitty hair to meet me outside after he wakes up, then go out for a run.

Kirishima POV
I wake up hugging a pillow and Mina snapping pics. She's giggling for what seems like no reason until I realize it's Bakugo's pillow and I push it away. It also makes me remember last night and wonder, where is he?

I laugh off Mina snapping the pics and say good morning to everyone. Pretty soon after I walk out of our fort to grab some breakfast. Momo and Todoroki are surprisingly good cooks and made omelets for us. After chomping down, I check my phone to see a message.

Bakubro: Meet me outside.

A little cryptic but I have a feeling it has to do with me being gay and him cuddling me. Who knows, maybe he actually was okay with me being gay and that was him making the moves on me. I guess I wouldn't mind dating him, and my cheeks go red at the thought of kissing him. Damn it, I think I like him.

I walk outside to meet him and see a tired and pissed off Bakugo. He's also a little disheveled, with a bit of sweat on his forehead and flushed cheeks. He turns and looks at my confused face.

"I just went for a run. To clear my head."

He then grabs my wrist and pulls me all the way to a distant grassy area not seen by the main path cause of trees. And he kisses me. He pulls my face towards him and just kisses me. Oh my god. My hands instinctively slip around his waist and pull me closer and his hands fall down to do the same. My mind goes blank until he pulls away.

"You can't tell ANYONE, you got that shitty hair?" he whispers aggressively. I look at him for a second. As much as I would like to tell everyone that the angriest and moodiest boy just kissed me so softly, I nod.

"I'm not gay."

That hits my heart.

"I just feel something around you. I don't know what, but I can't get you out of my mind after last night. So just, " he pauses and looks me dead in my eyes, "can you keep this a secret?"

This boy was trusting me with the softest part of himself that I had ever seen. It melted my heart.

"You can trust me."