Chapter 12

Bakugo POV

Kiri and I head over to Tape dispenser's room with Pikachu, and I can't help glancing at Kirishima. He has on a happy little smile and looks so innocent and cute, a feat I considered impossible since he was moaning underneath me a few minutes ago. He sees me staring and tilts his head in confusion. I just shake my head and let out a 'tsk' in response. Kaminari turns back to look at us, shrugs then stops in front of soy sauce face's door. He knocks and the door swings open for us to see Wad of gum and Earphone jack-ass already on the floor.

"Woah, you got Bakugo to come again? Damn Kirishima!" Duck tape exclaims.

"No one fucking convinced me, I was done doing shit."

My excuse gets shrugged off and we sit on his rug since the girls already took over the bed. I see him lock the door then walk over to his drawers and pull out a tiny box. Phone charger is smirking.

OMG WTF OOPS BY POTSU STARTS PLAYING RIGHT NOW ON MY HEADPHONES OMG IF YOU LISTEN TO THE BEGINNING OF THE SONG LOLLLLLL IT KNEW

He takes out two joints and a lighter, sharing the same devilish grin as his idiot friend. Only Kirishima seems to not know what it is.

"I didn't know it was this kind of hangout, I would've brought snacks!" Racoon eyes says with a pout. Kirishima is still very confused.

"What's that?" he asks with puppy eyes and it makes my heart melt.

"You know what weed is?"

He nods.

"That's weed."

His eyes go wide but the first joint is already being lit. It gets passed around until only me and Kiri are left. As much as I don't want to seem like a pussy, I actually haven't done pot before. Is that how you say it? Shit, all I ever did was a shot at some dumb end of the year party in middle school. And I got fucked up. I replicate what everyone else does, taking in a big breath with the stick in my mouth, letting it sit for a second, then blowing it out. No one doubts my know it all facade.

Kirishima, on the other hand, is hesitant.

Kirishima POV

First of all, its illegal. Second of all, all my friends just did it. Third of all, is it manly to smoke weed? Shit, Bakugo is passing it to me. I take it and stare at it. Everyone stares at me.

"I mean, you don't have to do it," Mina says with a slight baby face. I don't want everyone to treat me like a baby.

"Its fine, just breath it in and breath it out right?"

"Yeah..." Sero says a little worry seeping into his voice. I do it and just pass it back to Kaminari.

~~~

Time flies past and another joint disappears. We ordered food from a bunch of places and Jirou managed to bring it upstairs with Bakugo without anyone noticing. It was Chinese, Thai, Pizza, and Korean BBQ.

"Do you think I can marry Pad Thai, cause I would totally do thattttttt," Mina suddenly says with a hiccup.

"I think I would marry my bed cause I need my bed and I love it so much 'sob' it is so caring 'sob' and I can't believe we don't appreciate it 'sob' more," Kaminari sputters out.

"I would marry myself but what would happen if I wanted a divorce?" Sero jumps in.

"Fuck that shit, I would marry Kirishima."

Everyone looked over at Bakugo in a dazed stare besides Kaminari who was now stroking the leg of Sero's bed.

"Bro, I would totally marry you tooooo. You could help me with homework and we could work out all the time together," I add, not high enough to let our relationship slip. Bakugo seems pretty fucked up actually, but I let my mind drift away from that.

"Hehe, we should have a wedding!!! I wanna be Kiri's bridesmaid he's too precious!!!" Mina yells a little loud. Then she looks at the ceiling and pouts. "But he likes some other dude Bakugo, so he can't marry you."

Jirou is now patting Kaminari back but tears are starting to fill her eyes as he listens to his story about beds.

"I don't care! I want him to give me kisses," Bakugo says with a hmph. Now me and Mina are the only ones paying attention as Sero has a sudden fascination with his hammock.

"Mina, you just want to take him, but you can'ttttt. C A N Apostrophe T Racoon Eyes!" Bakugo says in a childish voice, which causes Mina to scooch over to me and grab my arm.

"Well he's my best friend so you C A N Apostrophe T take that away Blasty!"

I just sit there in a daze and begin to giggle. My laughter grows in size till I'm on the floor clutching my chest cause it hurts. Mina and Bakugo soon follow suit, then Sero, Jirou, and finally Kaminari though some tears are still in his eyes. As the giggles start to fizzle out, I take out my phone and check the time. It was getting late and I set an alarm on my phone for 4 am that says HEEEEEEHEEEEEEE. Then I get up.

"Noooooo, don't leave usssss," Mina says. Bakugo has his eyebrows furrowed too, with his arms crossed. I let out another giggle.

"I'm tiredddddddd."

"Okay me too, " Kaminari admits. Soon everyone is nodding their heads and start to get up. Mina grabs the last of the Pad Thai and Kaminari shoves a slice of pizza in his jacket. Bakugo just stares blankly at the door, blinking furiously. Then he walks up to it and unlocks it. Everyone slowly shuffles out as Sero jumps into his hammock and just lays staring at the ceiling. Bakugo and I head up to our rooms as we hear

"Kaminari, why are your eyes red and why is there pizza in your jacket?! This is highly inappropriate mannerisms in the dorms!"

Hehe Iida is fast. Heeeeeheeee.

I get to my door, open it, then fall onto my bed.