Chapter 3

Kirishima POV

School goes on as normal. I start to study and workout more with Bakugo, which my other friends notice quite quickly. They don't get annoyed or anything which I'm thankful for. After a few days of not hanging much, Denki, Sero, Mina and I go to chill in the common room.

"Just cause I'm gay doesn't mean every new guy friend I have is my crush."

"Sureeeeee," Mina says giggling, nudging me a little. The conversation continues as my mind drifts to Bakugo. Sure, I like hanging out with him. He's also one of the hottest guys in our grade too. I like his smile, or I guess smirk, and it seems special since he doesn't do it much. I feel a little heat come up on my cheeks and shake my head to get out of my thoughts. Unluckily, a confident and shirtless Bakugo steps out of the elevator at the same moment. Damn...

Mina follows my gaze, thinks for a second, then yells, "Bakugo!"

"Tch, what do you want raccoon eyes?"

"You wanna hang out with us?"

He narrows his eyes, then shifts his path towards us. He falls down on the couch next to me with a 'hmph' and sees everyone staring at him.

"What?! I finished my homework and I'm bored," he says and the conversation continues like normal. I pitch in a few times, but mostly I keep my eyes on the floor to keep my pink blush from showing. Bakugo's leg was touching mine... and I kinda liked it. Bakugo didn't seem to care and kept his gaze on the night sky outside. Eventually, Kaminari suggested we do something fun this weekend (Its Friday night btw) and we decide to do a dorm building sleepover in the common room. Mina says she'll invite the rest of the class besides Mineta and everyone agrees.

Bakugo POV

It's getting pretty late, so I say good night and start walking away.

"Wait up Bakubro..." says a sleepy Kirishima, I mean shitty hair, behind me. Once we get to our floor, he seems to be having a hard time even walking to his door. I open it for him, only to get the response of him flopping on top of his bed, passed out immediately. All I can think is he's gonna get cold, so I grab a blanket and throw it over him. Before I walk out, I take in his room. As much as we study in my room, I've never been in his. The clock with flexing arms is pretty ridiculous, but otherwise it's okay. I start to leave when my eyes see a bit of color: a tiny rainbow flag hanging out of his pencil holder. Shitty hair's gay?

I walk out unsure how to feel and somewhere in the pit of my stomach, I feel a little warm.