Chapter 18

Kirishima POV

The weekend flew by so fast that I was almost sad to be returning to the dorms. As Katsuki (he had insisted I start calling him that) and I approached the main door, I tried to pull my hand away. In response, he tightened his grip and blasted the doors open.

"ATTENTION SHITTY EXTRAS!" he yells to the majority of Class 1A who are sitting in the common room.

"I AM DATING EIJIRO KIRISHIMA SO KEEP YOUR SLIMY HANDS AWAY FROM HIM!"

With that, I was dragged upstairs. I caught a few reactions though. Midoriya looked a bit shocked next to a neutral faced Todoroki, surprised Uraraka and narrowed eyed Iida. Mina was smiling proudly while Kaminari and Sero looked at each other dumbfounded. Once we got to our rooms, I tugged his arm so he turned around to face me. The shock factor had worn off.

"Baku- I mean Katsuki, what was that?" I stutter out.

"That was me introducing my fucking boyfriend," he said then swooped in for a kiss. I reciprocate it, breaking it apart only to smile.

"You are the best boyfriend."

Bakugo POV

The damn extras didn't fuck with me much. Deku kept his mouth shut decently and Racoon eyes acted like she didn't know earlier. Pikachu tried to make a comment but I blew up his Xbox so he stopped. 

"Hey Katsuki, pass me my water bottle."

I look up to see my tired and sweaty boyfriend putting on a light smile with his hand outstretched. I hand it to him and he gives me a nod of appreciation. I let a 'hmph' in response and start to dry off my sweat with a towel.

"You know, the day after we moved into the dorms and we sparred together I could not stop thinking about how hot you look shirtless and sweaty." I turn to him with a small smirk but his mind is somewhere else, eyes foggy from memories.

"I think I already knew I loved you deep down, but I tried to keep it to just a physical attraction. Then you kissed me and we started kind of dating and now we actually are dating. I can't push it away anymore." Now his eyes are staring into my slightly puzzled ones.

"I love you Katsuki." I just stare at him for a second before laughing. He stares at me a little hurt and I immediately shut up.

"I love you too dumbass, I just think its a little funny how you started your confession talking about how hot I am shirtless. And right after we worked out nonetheless. "

He giggles a little himself now while scratching the back of his neck subconsciously. His already red face from working out is a shade darker. I stand up from the bench and put my arms on his shoulders, to which he looks at me again.

"I do love you though Eijiro," I say with a peck.

"Now let's get back to the dorms, we're meeting with our shitty friends later," I say while grabbing my stuff. I start walking and he rushes to catch up with me.

"Hey, you know they're not shitty! Also I was just explaining my train of thought, and working out helps me think clearly!" he shouts after me. I shake my head and slow my pace so he can catch up.