boboiboy x reader

[Third-person's] POV [Basically mine :3]

You wake up in your bedroom, you remembered that you made plans with your friends Yaya,Ying,Gopal,Fang and Boboiboy to hang out. No one asked but somehow you had a little crush on Boboiboy. You don't exactly know why but he just caught your eye. 

You have been friends with Boboiboy and the gang for years now. You were childhood friends.

You got off your bed and took a quick shower. You were supposed to meet them at Tok Aba at around 10 and its already 9:30. After your shower, you changed clothes.

[ pick the one you like :3 ]

You wore your shoes and went to your Mom downstairs

You wore your shoes and went to your Mom downstairs. You kissed her on the cheek and said,  "Mom I'll be going out. I'm meeting with my friends today."  

She smiled at me and replied,"Okay honey stay safe." With that you went out of the house and rode your bike. Since your house is only a few blocks from Tok Aba, travelling won't be a problem. 

Your neighborhood was as peaceful as always. You stroll around with your bike then something caught your attention. You saw a magnificent rainbow on the corner of an ally leading to a field. You were amazed. Maybe too amazed that you didn't know that you're about to hit a person! You tightly grip the brake and stopping your bike from hitting the person.

Your face was buried and shot up to say sorry to the person. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" you were about to raise your head but didn't continue what you were about to say. 

You were caught off guard by the way he chuckled lightly. "It's just you Y/n"

It was boboiboy.

"I-I'm s-sorry! I didn't know where i was looking. I almost crashed into you. Did you get hurt anywhere?" you asked with concern your voice, getting off of your bike.