special chapter [ part 2 ]

---------

Few after that night, you haven't been feeling like your normal self. Lately you've been having headaches and you get dizzy easily. Even though you don't do much. You, Zion, and Henry were in your work room doing paper works. You were sitting on the couch with a stack of files beside you. Zion was sitting on his chair facing the table filled with files and Henry beside him. Then suddenly you feel the urge to vomit. Feeling nauseous, you felt yourself gag while you're holding your stomach. That made Zion and Henry to look at you.

"Darling? Are you okay?" Zion looks at you with concern in his eyes as he stood up and started to walk towards you.

[ we all know what's going on here right? *smirks*]

You gestured your hand, waving it saying, "Oh.. no.. darling. I'm fine. Go ba-"

That's where you felt it. You felt your stomach and chest tighten. The urge to vomit. You ran pass Zion and went inside the bathroom of the work room. You hurriedly went inside and just when it's about to blow, you knelt down facing the toilet and released it.

Pain was felt all over your body as tears stream down your face. Hearing footsteps, you saw Zion coming to you as  he knelt down also. With a really worried look in his face, he puts one of his hands on your back and rubbed it softly. The other hand holding your hair up. You kept doing your business for a few more seconds and then he spoke up.

He looks up to Henry saying, "Call a doctor."

Henry nods and exits, he looks back at you and said again, "It's going to be fine darling. Hang in there." He pats you head and kisses it. You responded with a hum. After you were done, you washed yourself and Zion carried you to the bedroom. He lays you down on the bed and asked one of the maids to bring you water.

Sooner or later, a doctor arrived with Henry, entering the room. Greetings were performed and he started checking you. Since all the citizens on the kingdom are special and unique, you could say they're far from normal. Everyone has their own abilities. By means, they all poses powers. And this doctor can easily check you up just by touching you while examining you.

After he was done, a small smile on his face appeared and looks first at Zion then to you. He then spoke, "Congratulations your highness. You are pregnant."

A flood of mixed emotions washed over your entire body. You covered your face as tears came flowing down. "Oh my god"

"P-pregnant?" Zion stuttered. 

He looked shocked at first but his happiness took over. His face was filled with emotions you can't describe. Tears began to fall from his eyes as he hug you. "Oh darling!"

He removes your hands from your face and cups it. Tears streaming down his face as he placed his forehead onto yours. "We're going to be parents!!"

You just smiled weakly at him and didn't say anything but cry. You were happy. Extremely overjoyed. But the thought of it made you really scared. You silently sat there and didn't say anything. Afraid you might ruin your husband's mood. He kisses you and said, "I love you so much" 

You smiled back weakly and puts your hands on top of his, "I love you too"

After the big news, the word got out and all the citizens of the kingdom broke down in happiness. Praying and thanking the heavens that they have brought you all a blessing. They were all supporting and overjoyed. They offered a lot of gifts and prayers to you and Zion. You have never seen your people that happy before and that made you want to stay it that way. The kingdom is filled with euphoria.