l71l Sun

!!!!!Double Update!!!!!

So before we jump into the story, I need to mention something. So in the story, whenever you're talking with X or anyone 'Japanese' in the story then you're talking in Japanese but also remember that you're in Detroit in the story meaning when you or X interact with other people, you guys are talking in English but obvious I'm not going to write the words in English and Japanese.

So this is me just mentioning that whenever you and X talk between one another, no one can understand as you're both talking in Japanese unless that person somehow know Japanese but when you or he interacts with the characters who are English, then you're both talking in English.

That's all.

Now back to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sir, are you sure about this?" she ask her boss that's sitting on his chair infant of his desk with the documents that you asked for.

"I owned the casino and the hotel. This is the top floor. I got four times the securities and people who aren't afraid to shoot at sight. They're not getting in here easily," he says with a smile as he believes in his own words.

His office is quite big. There's even security in the room. The girl, Tiana, she has her hair tied up into a messy low bun with a few hair falling on the side. She's wearing jeans with a black shirt that's tucked in the jeans.

"Take this, I want you to shoot her the second you see her," he tells her as he hands her then gun.

"Yes, sir," she says as she takes the gun, "But sir, her warning, she clearly wants this information," she reminds him.

"Over my dead body! She won't do shit!" he yells, "I did my research. She's all talk but she's nothing! She's not capable of killing anyone. She's terrified of gun! She couldn't even kill a few men last time, she just shot them in the arm! She couldn't even shoot you!" he yells.

"I don't give a single shit about who she is! I want her dead!" he yells and she nods. She looks at the door and was about to leave until the door opens showing you with a smirk.

You open both door and the security in the room all point there guns at you as you open the door like you owned the place. Your short hair braided up into a hairband braid while the rest of the hair is down. 

You're wearing a red square neck solid tank top with a grey jacket and black jeans. You're holding a gun on your right hand. What confused him was that he didn't hear any gun shot but then he notice something about the gun, it has a silencer.

"Now, boys, I recommend that you--"

You couldn't finish your sentence when someone fired there gun but it was no one in the room. The gun on her hand was shoot. She drops it. She didn't mean to drop it, she was about to shoot you.

That were her orders, the second she sees you, she shoots you and when she raised her gun to pull the trigger, the gun she was holding got shoot. She looks at the direction it come from and it was from outside, you can even see the hole in the window.

Next things that happens, more bullets come and all the security in the room fall on the ground, a bullet in their head. They were dead before there body even hit the ground. "What are you doing! kill her!" he yells at her.

She was going to pick up a gun from the ground until you stopped her, "Don't try it, princess. Be a good little dog unless you want that bullet between your eyes or yet the back of your head," you tell her which made her eyes widen. "A little message from my cousin," you tell her with a smile as you look at her and then you look at the men sitting with a panic look on his face.