l14l Ko and Nami

Mitsuo walked you to your class and you two said your goodbyes. You enter from the back door and by your surprise, you were greeted by Yamaguchi.

Two night in a row, you slept really good, you couldn't stop hugging the dinosaur that Tsukishima got for you. and you never ever had a good night sleep before.

"(Your nickname), Good morning," Yamaguchi greets you.

"Good morning, Yamaguchi," you greet him back.

"That Watashi guy isn't bugging you right? You can tell me if he is, you know," Yamaguchi tell you with care.

"No he hasn't and I'm sure he won't, after telling you and everyone else about it, I decided to tell my family about it as well," you tell him so that he doesn't worry, "One of my family talked to him and I'm sure he scared him but because of that I don't know if he has already spread something in this school," Or even worst told my father's enemies about his daughter, you wonder yourself.

X and everyone else already sends Watashi off to his father. You just hoped they don't do anything stupid.

"Don't worry if he does come back or spread anything, we all have your back (Your nickname)!" he tells you smiling.

"Thanks, Yamaguchi," You thanked him and both of you walked to where Tsukishima was. You guys sat down and talk, well mostly you and Yamaguchi. Tsukishima was mostly quiet but he would only join to tease you.

Little did you know, someone in class was jealous that you were getting along with him. She wanted to be in your position but she was to shy, so she had an idea instead.

"I can't believe there talking to her," one of the kids in the class whisper to the other one.

"I know, she cute and hot and all, and her body is great but she's scary. I heard she was with this guy and one of the upperclassmen punched the guy. I bet she's a slut," one of the guys whisper.

"If she is, can I jump her then? I mean there won't be a problem if she is, right?" Another guy whisper.

"But she's also a freak don't you think? She used to always be by herself and all," another one whisper.

"Even Tsukishima is talking to her, I can understand why Yamaguchi would, He's nice and all," another one whisper.

"Maybe he's just pitying her," another one said.

"Or do you think she's blackmailing them to something," Another one whisper.

The whispering keeps and keeps on going. You can hear them. "I should probably go back to my seat," you tell them. You weren't the only one who heard them talk, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi heard them too.

Yamaguchi wanted to tell the whole class something but before he could say anything, "Don't say a thing you don't know anything about! What's so wrong with (Your last name) being friends with Yamaguchi and Tsukishima? I can understand why she wouldn't be friends with you guys, I mean you are talking behind her back!" a classmate yells.

She had blue eyes like the ocean and beautiful blond hair like the sun. It was the same hair colour as Tsukishima's.

"And I'm not (Name)'s friend because I pity her, I'm her friend because I want to be," Yamaguchi joins in.

"And do you really think I'll let (Name) blackmail me? It's almost funny that you would," Tsukishima says with a smirk. 

You never had anyone at school before defend for you. It felt nice and warm. You were now sure that if anything happens, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima had your back but the only thing that shocked you was that someone who you never talked to before defended you.